Chapter 36- The misunderstandings never stop.. (ForcedGods Multiverse)

Error is enjoying finally being free and is acting how he always wished he could. This leads to a few more misunderstandings..again.

——-

ForcedGods Multiverse

Council of Sans

"I don't get paid enough for this. I knew I shouldn't have left you by yourself and don't think i forgot about that picture you sent! Was that really the best way to ask for help?!"

"...We don't get paid at all, Error"

"That's the part you focus on?! You know what I meant and what did I just say, Ink. Stop moving and making this harder than it has to be!"

"It itches though! Can't you do it quicker?"

"What are you a child?! Stop whining at me. This is a delicate process so of course it will 'itch'. Im fixing your mess of a Code after all and- I WILL TIE YOU UP IF YOU DON'T STOP MOVING!"

"Error!"

"Do not test me right now!"

Dream had no clue what was going on but knew for sure he wanted nothing to do with it, feeling like nothing was making sense right now.

The room had quickly cleared out when the Destroyer appeared but before he could panic and brace himself for a fight, everything just seemed to glitch.

It had been the most disturbing thing he had ever witnessed or experienced for that matter, staring at his hand that had briefly gone missing for a few minutes, shivering when he heard the babybones giggle in delight on Inks lap.

That was truly Ink and Error's child, that incident only proving it and with how comfortable they were to be so close to the two powerhouse monsters. He had seen normal children cry and scream when near Ink. let alone Error as well there was no way with parents like those, the kid was normal.

He twitched when he noticed Error summoned a handful of strings a deadly weapon he had encountered many times on high alert and very confused when they simply placed them harmlessly into the babybones hands with the simple instructions to 'play with it'.

He might have objected if he hadn't overheard Error uttering about 'not wanting the multiverse to collapse due to bored children', his alarm over the situation ever increasing.

It said something about how his day was going that when he felt his brothers aura nearby he didn't even flinch, his gaze firmly fixed on the small..family.

He had many questions for Ink but felt he would only have more after as time went on, only able to muster a sigh when he saw Blue open the doors and let the Bad Sans walk in.

Even spotting them armed did not cause him to twitch, still overwhelmed by the bizarre sight before him.

"Can I help, creepy Destroyer?"

"I'd prefer you didnt, Star. Also please stop playing with my CHECK"

"...what's that? Can I eat it?"

"..Just play with the strings and i will show you a cool trick after"

"Ok!"