Run.

I pushed my dress down to the floor and Liam opened the door. He held out his hand and I took it, knowing I had sweat falling down the side of my face.

He smiled at me and chuckled.

"Hot in the car?" He asked. "Yeah I'm just nervous." I smiled. He wiped it away and pushed my coiled strand of hair aside.

"You look very beautiful tonight." He said. I blushed and pressed my hands on his chest. "You look great too." He smiled and kissed my cheek softly.

Caleb stood next to me and cleared his throat.

"Come on, let's go." I said.

We three went in, my hands linking with theirs on either side.

"This is nerve-wracking." Liam said.

"Come on, you're the star. I Dont think it'll be so bad." He smiled. "Let's hope so."

Stevie was the photographer and he grinned at the sight of us.

"Oh my god! So gorgeous!" He screamed. I chuckled.

He took a picture of us and handed us the Polaroid. "Have a nice night." He said.

"You too, bro." Caleb uttered.

We pushed past the long curtains and stood before the large hall with everyone dancing to the song.

Liam leaned over my ear. "I'm gonna go spike the drink. See you later." He winked. I chuckled and nodded. He disappeared off and Caleb ran his hand behind my back.

"You can't keep your hands off him." "It's just a little game I play." I smirked.

"Hey!" Heather came to me. "Heather! You look fantastic!"

She wore a long peach dress accentuating her boobs.

"Oh you too, baby! That necklace looks so nice on you!"

"It's a great gift. Thanks."

"I hope you're okay after last night." "Give It some time." I smiled. She grinned and hugged me gently.

"Have fun!" She walked away from me and I smiled.

"How come you guys reached before us?" Kelsie asked, appearing from behind and dragging Michael.

"Liam drove really fast." Caleb said. "Yeah, he's a reckless one. I'm not giving him my keys anymore."

Kelsie chuckled and patted my arm.

"I'm gonna go have a drink. Come on." She grabbed me and pulled me to the drinks.

"So? What's the plan?" She asked.

"Jealously." I smirked. She rubbed her hands together in an evil gesture and grinned. "So cool!"

Liam walked to me and he smiled.

"I spiked the drinks." "Brilliant man." I said. He shrugged.

"I just wanna make the party more fun." I chuckled.

He held out his hand and he smiled.

"Come on, dance with me?" I smiled wide and took his hand. He pulled me gently to the dance floor and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I wrapped mine around his neck and he smiled down at me.

"Are you wearing heels?"

"I can't. My leg isn't really healed properly."

"Oh, right. It's okay, we'll take it slow." I smiled and nodded.

He pulled me a little closer and I pressed my chest against his.