Chapter 4: Xina

My name is Xina, I come from Zora's Domain.  Our beautiful Princess Mipha has been chosen as the Zora’s Champion to fight the war against Calamity Ganon.  It’s an honor to assist her in her daily preparations.
All this didn’t happen overnight, it never does. Everyone has a backstory. Good or bad. Luckily in Zora’s Domain nothing really bad happens. When I was younger, I was told of Master Kohga. From what I learned, he doesn't seem like a good person. I was told not to associate with the Yiga Clan at all. So I didn’t.
When I got to age 11, I realized that some people in the Zora Domain are really mean. I decided no to associate with them either. I still don’t because they always act like jerks.  I was told while growing up how barbarrack the Gorons were, so I never trusted them or interacted with any of them.  Especially the ones that just so happen to stop by while traveling.  I never really liked them..
I remember when I met Mipha. It’s a nice memory. I say we have a pleasant relationship. I also remember when I met Prince Sidon, Mipha’s little brother.  Our acquaintance didn’t last long however  when we first met though. Seeing as he’s only a small child.
When I think of all the other places that were attacked by the Yiga Clan, I start  feeling upset about all the destruction and chaos, how could someone be so heartless? The more I think about it, the more I don’t like them. Sometimes other Zoras will ask if I’m okay, I usually have a sad look on my face. I tell them I’m fine.
                 I always wear armor, just for safety.
                                The Jewelry I wear is my mothers. It's very beautiful. My mom gave it to me saying it as good luck. I wear it all the time. It is a precious gift.
                    I looked out at Divine Beast Vah Ruta, it was quite beautiful.  Princess Mipha has asked me not to follow her today, she has a special guest with her on Ruta and it would be rude to disturb her.  She asked me a while ago to go to one of the champion meetings, it would be rude to decline so I accepted the offer.
                   I was excited to meet the champions.  It was intriguing.  It was every Zora’s dream to be a Champion..but alas Champions are based off of skill which not many are talented in combat unlike Princess Mipha.
                    I have heard many great things about the champions so it’s nice to be introduced to the people who would be helping save us all from Calamity Ganon.  Although one of them is a Goron…
                    I don’t understand how they don’t feel pressured by the fact they’re some of the best warriors in all of Hyrule.  Although everyone is different.