Chapter 30: Not agian..

3rd person:

Urbosa: “NO!  YOU MAY NOT DO THAT NORA!  IT’S TOO RISKY!”

Nora: “I DON’T CARE, I’VE BEEN COOPED UP IN THIS DAMN HOUSE FOR WEEKS.”

Urbosa: “EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY, I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT WORRY AND CARE FOR YOU FOR WEEKS.”

Nora refused to look at her… While Pancake and Pelia stare in shock about how Nora was behaving.

Pelia: “Nora..Don’t ya think you're being a bit…RUDE?”

Nora: “Absolutely NOT!!”

Pancake screamed, agreeing and siding with Nora.

Nora: “Whatever I’m leaving!” *Tries to stand up but almost immediately falls down*

Urbosa smirks but doesn't say anything.

*Nora stands up again pushing herself up with the table and walks out slightly limping while Pancake hurries to follow her*

Urbosa sighs thinking to herself..”Whatever..I suppose I would've been the same if I were in her shoes..”

Nora’s Pov:

    Finally, I get to leave..First step, get to Naboris. But it immediately went awful as soon as I stepped out. All of the Guerdos were staring and I remember probably the last time they actually got to see me I was kinda dying… shoot this won’t go over well. The pity in their eyes made my skin burn more than it already does because y’know SCARS? I noticed a few cute little kids looking at me like I was some kind of monster..How great, really if my life couldn’t get any worse I’m probably the Gerudo womens most latest hot tea.

     Welp, the only way to make it to Naboris would be to RENT A SAND SEAL.  WHICH THEY WOULDN’T LET ME DO!  SO, I barely climbed the wall.  How DID I DO IT I DON'T KNOW.  ANYWAYS, the important thing is IM FREE!! AND THEN I WASN’T!!!  BECAUSE SOMEBODY SNITCHED, THESE MOTHER FLOCKERS HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE!  Next plan, dig my way out.  Didn’t work out, they didn’t give me any utensils.  I SWEAR TO HYLIA GET ME OUT OF HERE. A Guard noticed my pitiful attempt to escape and flocken picked me up like a child and put me back in my room. UGH!  Why can’t they just let me leave!?  I’m sick of being treated like a child!  I could do perfectly fine on my own, besides we need to get the apprentices back and I’m fine to be going and doing that..No one else can fight Calamity Ganon..We need our team back.  Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder..
Urbosa: “Nora, If you wish to leave I’ll escort you out, it’s the only way the guards will let you leave..”

I was still petty after our last conversation so I just looked away and nodded..The more attempts I had tried to escape the more I had gotten used to walking and regular daily movements.

Urbosa: “Also, don’t forget this.  It holds powerful knowledge..”

She handed me the scroll Impa had previously given me..I felt bad for going off on her but I don’t need her anymore..I don’t need her concern or pity, all I need is to be able to get inside the Divine Beasts..We had walked out of Gerudo Town, Urbosa looked at me for a moment before turning around and walking back inside the town..Pelia and Pancake soon followed after..

Pelia: “Nora..What now?”

Nora: “I..I don’t know..”

Pancake hopped up on my shoulder and sat down..I had been so focused on trying to get out I forgot why I wanted out..What’s wrong with me?  Why have I been so rude to my friends..let alone my own caretakers..At that moment I knew what I needed to do.
       I wrote Impa a quick letter and went back into Gerudo Town. I should talk to Urbosa.  She’ll know what I need to do.

Urbosa: “Hm..Back so soon?  You were in such a rush before..something changed your mind?”

Nora: “..Yes, I suppose so..I..I apologize for my past behavior, I’m just so stressed with all of this..I mean I woke up and pretty much everyone I loved is dead and it’s my fault.”

Urbosa smiled softly and walked up giving me a hug..I didn’t deserve her kindness especially after how I treated her…

Urbosa: “You shouldn’t blame yourself for what happened and it also isn’t anyone's fault but Ganons.”

I almost believed her, maybe after I help with Nabouris I can finally forgive and believe myself…