Chapter 7: Robbie's lab

Nora’s Pov:

I awoke to the smell of pancakes being made downstairs. I rushed downstairs, but then I suddenly tripped on one of the stairs and went tumbling down falling flat on my face.
           Impa laughed and the Korok made sounds that seemed like laughing. It was holding a knife and a fork for the pancakes. For some reason, him holding that knife made me shiver for some reason…
            After having eaten my pancakes I thanked Impa and got ready.  AfterI had gotten ready I grabbed my Eightfold longblade and hopped out my window into some bushes below. 
            I found Sulivan outside, I mounted him and began my long journey. 
  So far I hadn’t seen another rouge Guardian but I was still cautious of my surroundings.   
         I stopped every once and a while to let Sulivan rest and give him some apples. 
        It was peaceful out on the great frontier, maybe I could visit Purah on my way to Robbies?  Eh..I also kind of wanted to go to Robbie's Lab for another reason. 
           He wasn’t at the meeting yesterday and I wanted to know if he was ok, at the same time, he’s kinda just weird like that but I just wanted to know if he was alright.  After all he is good friends with Impa and Purah..
       After a while of letting Sullivan rest, I mounted him and resumed our journey. 
It was a relatively nice day, the sun was bright and the air was warm.  Hopefully the champions made it safely home last night. 
        There was a soft scent of Honeydew in the air..I’m glad Impa has started to let me go out on my own now. 
         I just realized how annoyingly far away Robbie’s lab is… UGHHHH! As I rode Sullivan through the mountains I admired the beautiful peaks and I saw a horse stable! So I made a quick stop to get Sullivan registered. He now has a lovely saddle and reins. I gave him an enduring carrot and he went even faster than he was before! After a few hours of riding I had almost reached the lab when I heard a rustle. IT WAS THAT MUD COVER PERSON FROM THE MEETING! But she wasn’t covered in mud and she didn’t see me and Sullivan. So I snuck up behind her and raised my Eightfold longblade towards her throat.

Nora: “What are you doing here, ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!?!??!?!

Pelia: “WHAT NO! Well maybe…”        

Pelia’s Pov

I crawled out of the bushes and explained what was going on.
        The thing is I’m kinda looking for my parents, they abandoned me.
    Ever since then I lived with the Gorons. I saw some Goron travelers and decided to follow them.  I can't believe I got caught though

Pelia: “Can you please just put your sword away!”

Nora: “It's a Eightfold longblade”

After enough begging I was able to join Nora. She said only for the day though.  She let me ride on the back of her horse with her.  After about five minutes of awkwardness...

Pelia: “Your hair looks ugly”

Nora: “Gee thanks, at least be nice to me “

Pelia: “I’m sorry..Its just been so long since I spoke to anyone other than a goron”

Nora: “Wow..you need friends”

Pelia: “You are going to be my friend!?”

Nora: “ Umm…Sure I guess, How old are you anyways?’’

Pelia: “I'm ten… at least I think I am”

Nora: “And I thought I was the youngest.”

Pelia: “Um..Ok, Anyways where are we going?”

Nora: “I was going to Robbie’s lab, until I noticed you were following me”

Pelia: “Who's Robbie?”