Chapter 10: We meet agian...

Abisas Pov:

Revail: “Hmph, your form could use work.”

Ugh, why.  Out of all people, why in Hylia’s name does it have to be him..
       I hate him so much..
Abisa: “I don’t understand why you find the need just to come here to critique me on my form.  You know I’m the second best warrior?  Do you feel jealous of me as well?”

I smirked at my snarky remark to which Revail scoffed.

Revail: “Jealous?  Jealous of the fact the second best warrior is scared of a tiny harmless Korok?  Yes, I’m so jealous of you..”

How can he always find a way to make a simple remark seem so rude..

Revail: “Anyways, the way to hold a sword would be your knuckles next to each other forming a line..or how my father would say a mountain range.”

I decided I’d take his advice..I mean, I didn’t have much to do anyways..
    I take my sword and run at a hay filled Lenin covered dummy..I swung and sliced its head off, while jumping off the head mid air and also attacking the other dummies in a matter of seconds. 
   To which Revail watched and stood there with a smug look on his face..I knew he was satisfied with how I followed through with his advice, although previously I could already achieve destroying all targets in such a short amount of time..I will say his advice did improve my time..but not by much.