Chapter 31: Process of healing

Urbosa’s Pov:

I suppose Nora was correct, we need to take back Naboris..But I fear it will be too soon to do so.
    I don’t know how many people we’d need and besides..It’s too dangerous for Nora to be risking her life again so soon.
  But, I suppose the only way we will find out is by trying..
After getting things assessed, Nora rode on the back of my sand seal..We had two guards following behind, and pelia and pancake decided to tag along as well,  we got close to Naboris and I shut down the legs allowing us to get inside..
   I felt extremely uneasy entering Naboris..All of the memories soon came flooding back..And there, there she was..Laying on the floor still in a pool of her own blood..I couldn’t look..I couldn’t bear to look.  As we were entering a shout came from behind us.

???: “Hey,HEY I need to come with you guys… I mean girls!”

Our guards immediately raised their spears, getting ready to attack. Naboris started to make lightning strikes and a huge dust cloud so I said.

Urbosa: “Just bring him inside, we need to enter Naboris NOW! He can explain himself inside.”

   I let Nora go first so if she fell I would catch her. After that it was me and the two guards we had no problem getting inside and Pancake with Pelia flew up on his little leaf propeller thingy. It was good until the strange voice tried to get up but fell. Nora lunged out and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. That was the moment I realized how strong Nora is. Maybe later if she feels up to it I’ll take her to do some training. Also when we finally got inside we heard a familiar HYAH! It was Link! Don’t ask me what he was doing here he never talks.
As I was distracted by Link my guards had cornered the mystery figure and had their spears to his throat ready to kill him…

Guard: “State your purpose NOW or DIE you Voe!”

???: “First my name is Remon. Second I FRICKEN NEED AN EXPLANATION, A FEW DAYS AGO I GOT A LETTER THAT ABISA DIED!”

Urbosa: “Wait, *Signals the guards to put down their weapons.* How do you know about Abisa? And why did you get a letter that she died?”

Remon: “Abisa is-..I mean, was my Fiance..”

   He looked very upset talking about it and then..Sadly he saw her..She was half covered in malice, dried blood everywhere..and other bodily fluids..all thrown around.. Pelia headed outside to be “lookout” but I'm pretty sure she was just sad, or she had to barf.
   We had to activate all of the terminals again like last time but it was easy with how many  people we have. Also that Link was just going on a killing spree with all the monsters. It kinda looked like he was enjoying himself as he sliced through enemies as if it was butter… Remon just looked sick while Link was cutting through hoards and I kinda don’t blame him. Link kept taking the monster’s guts after they died. Nora and the guards tried to inch away from him to keep themselves clean. By the time he was done he was COVERED in monster blood. When we get home he is going into the bathroom and soaking in the bathtub. As we passed all the dead hordes of monsters, Remon took some of the horns from the monster. As we looked at him he said defensively…

Remon: “They're good for jewelry!”

I nodded not wanting to cause a fight. Link's eyes gleamed that someone other than him was collecting his “trophies” of all the stuff he had violently murdered… Lastly we got the main panel. Abisa was still laying on the ground dead so we all tried to ignore looking at her. It was just too sad… UNTIL FRICKEN LINK PICKED UP HER BODY TO MOVE IT ASIDE FROM THE CONTROL PANEL! For the love of Hyrule the boy makes me want to die sometimes. He didn’t even seem like he minded, he just scooped her up and put her to the side. As he turned on the main controls…

     Thunderblight immediately came out of the unit screeching. And Link started to fire at it and hit it with the master sword. Pelia and Pancake charged, Pelia sliced it with her sword and Pancake stabbing it with a little dagger that he apparently had? It tried to target me and so my guards were at my side to make sure that didn’t happen. Everytime it got too close I would hit it, making it fly across the room or one of my guards. Nora was trying to find a weak spot on that thing. While Remon was frozen in place terrified. After a little bit it switched plans it struck Pelia and Pancake down with a thunderbolt. And lunged at Remon ready to kill him. But then Nora threw her sword and hit it dead in the eye killing it… At least that's what we thought…