Chapter 15: Flashbacks

1 month earlier

Nidos Pov:

Nido and Pelia: “SIBLINGS, SIBLINGS, SIBLINGS, SIBLINGS!”

Nido: “this is my sister!”

Pelia: “This is my brother!”

Both: “we are SIBLINGS and we care for eachother!”

Pelia: “Everything we own…”

Nido: “ ..We always share!”

Both: “because we are siblings and we have the same hair!”

Pelia: “ *giggles* thanks for doing that with me!”

Pelia is my adopted little sister, and my best friend

Nido: “thank you for asking me to do it! I had a great time!”

Daruk walks in

Daruk: “Nido, we have to go for the meeting’’

Pelia: “Can I come?”

Daruk; “You know the rules, Pelia”

Pelia: “ but, It's not fair”

Nido : “And I don't want to go”

Daruk: “Fine, just this once, you two can switch”

Both: “YES!”

Daruk sighs and Pelia and him leave. I didn’t realize how boring it would be without Pelia..Usually  it's super loud and full of life but soon as she leaves…. It's lonesome. Sometimes I feel so lucky to have Pelia as a sister, I used to actually fear Hylians, hah!  How foolish I was..
      Rudania has been making quite the comotion recently..Sadly causing us Gorons to not be able to get any sleep..We’re having a hard time mining ore due to lack of miners and lack of sleep..I suppose while Master Daruk is gone I could try and appease the beast somehow..
        It was hard enough making the Journey to Death Mountain, let alone already having to deal with lava and the new found inhabitants of the Mountain, mainly Moblins..The air was humid and scorching hot, even though we Gorons are genetically able to survive extremely hot temperature, the hot burning ash still burns my skin when it touches me..
          I hated the fact that most Hylians think that Gorons drink lava, I get we eat rocks but drinking lava..seriously!?  It’s a ridiculous thought, I can see why Hylain’s would think that due to them being able to survive the weather and temperature here, But come on people! Gorons travel too..

Random Goron: “Hey Nido, where are you going brother?  You have an important meeting Goro.”

Nido: “Oh, hey brother.  I’m going to Rudania..Master Daruk took little Pelia to the meeting instead, Goro.”

Random Goron: “Oh alright, be careful brother..those Divine Beasts sure are scary..”

Nido: “I suppose so..”

As I leave Goron city to ascend up Death Mountain I see Rudania come around the corner of the volcano..what was I getting myself into?  Rudania was huge!  I’m just a measly fly compared to it..
     But I didn’t let that fear consume me, after all I might as well be one of the strongest Gorons here Goro..
          I saw a few moblins up ahead, they acted completely barbarrack.  Swinging their bats and clubs all around and screeching, oh how I hated them.
  I picked one up and hurled it at the other knocking them both out. I knew I should finish them off..but I didn’t have the heart to kill them.  I was close to the bridge of Edin and Rudania was relatively close still, I got lucky with that factor.
   BAM..