Chapter 34: Pelia has depression :D

Nora’s Pov:

It had been about a year since I had been hospitalized in Gerudo Village, I still felt slightly bad about leaving everyone to die..But a burning feeling of determination coursed through my body. 
Most of my scars have disappeared but there's still a few that will probably never go away

We had been staying near Death Mountain for a few months coming up with a plan with Daruk to take back Vah Rudania and free Nido’s soul.

          I had gotten Pelia some leather armor to make sure she was better protected.  This year I’ve seen her mature more..I felt slightly bad but there wasn’t much we could do.  She didn’t deserve to see her brother die, even if he was only her adopted brother they had such a strong sibling bond.  Rudania has been the one I've been dreading the most because of Nido..I have little reason to suspect that Ganon will do the same thing he did with Xina and Abisa.  I also feel slightly nervous due to the bodies being more decomposed now instead of “fresh”.
      That means they’ll have a much more foul odor and look even more grotesque..
  I could only imagine what we would find up on Death Mountain inside Rudania.
I had been outside gathering firewood when I overheard Daruk talking, they were probably having a meeting inside the tent.  I couldn’t help but eavesdrop. 

-Muffled-

Daruk: “What do you suppose we do about Pelia?”

Mipha: “The Great Deku Tree would take her in..After all she is a Child of the Forest.”

Daruk: *Sadness evident in his voice* “You’re right..She should go back with her family..I feel in a way I’m letting her down Goro..I just hope she can forgive me.”

The Great Deku Tree?  Child of the Forest?!
  What were they talking about?  I’ve heard of the Great Deku Tree..But only in fairytales..Anyone who dared try to find it would surely get lost in the Lost Forest..

Urbosa: “Yes..She’s one of the last Kokiri, it’d be unwise to continue to have her with us..The potential that she could get hurt..or worse, possibly die is too great to just brush off as another worry..This is mandatory.”

What were they talking about!?  Pelia, a Kokiri?  Preposterous!  That’s impossible..She’s only ten!  Or..was she? Now that i think about it she has barely aged at all during these two years.

Pelia: “Hey everyone!  What are ya talking about?”

They all flinched a bit at the sudden sound of her cheery high-pitched voice.

Daruk: “OH!  Pelia..!  We’re just talking about..Uhm..Going to Death Mountain soon!”

She smiled and started jumping up and down chatting away about how excited she was to be able to see Nido again..I leaned up against the tents fabric feeling heart broken.   They decided that after we made it to Vah Rudania we would take her to the Great Deku Tree. I tried to argue but Daruk said it was for the best. I was going to miss her..

Finally we had made it..We finally arrived in Goron City..It was Pelia’s home, she hadn’t been there in so long.  I could tell she felt nostalgic only having just entered the City..After a while of  Chatting, we had finally made our way to the Bridge of Eden and began our way up the volcano.  I had a bad feeling about this, my nerves were shot as I felt that the mountain could erupt at any moment. If it did, what would I even be able to do?  Stand there and cry?
   Suddenly beforeI knew it we had been standing in front of the open door of Rudania.  Again, like the other two.  We activated all the terminals and headed up to the top of Rudania and started up the Main Control Unit.  As  before, part of Ganon appeared, Fire-Blight Ganon.
     I spotted Nido’s crushed body, some of the flesh was still there although it had dried up or turned to ash..I felt slightly grossed out but we couldn’t move the body at all.  It was all hard and gross looking.
     We had defeated Fire-Blight Ganon without too much difficulty  and its remaining malice went over to Nido’s body seeping inside of whatever remained..It created this half Malice, half bone monster..It took the shape of Nido making it even more gross. Pelia hid behind Daruk,  this whole thing had probably scared her half to death,  This one had been easier to destroy because of how much Malice was showing..Making the target more vulnerable.  Daruk  had been able to cut off both of his arms which killed him..His Spirit appeared before us. As soon

Pelia: “ NIDO!!!, it's been so long *starts sobbing*”

Nido: “I missed you Pelia, and I love you so much…Thank you guys!  I was in quite the pickle there.  Thank you for saving me.  Here, take this.”

Before I knew it he gave Link some..Plate??  Pelia looked slightly offended by Nido giving Link the plate and not her..She bit it like she was a dog with a stick in it’s mouth to which Link just shook her off and wiped the saliva off his hand.

Nido: “Here, take my gift too..I won’t be needing it in the afterlife.”

With that Nido’s spirit disappeared, we were all confused about the plate but didn’t really question it.  Turns out the power was super strength..Kind of a big mistake, Link started picking up monsters and throwing them into things.. We decided to split up. Daruk, Mipha and Urbosa will go talk to Revali and Pancake and I will take Pelia to the Great Deku Tree. But now with these three Divine Beasts taken back..We had one more, Vah Medoh.  We all knew Revali wouldn’t be in the mood for talking but we had to speak with him..

       Nido was buried near the spot where Pelia and he would watch the sunset, so he can always watch the sunset in the afterlife..