Chapter 21: Nora...

3rd Person:

Everyone had arrived around the same time as they all crowded around Nora, saying prayers and receiving "get well soon!" cards.
It was a somber moment for everyone.
Many tears were shed..But towards the end everyone had a relatively good time, seeing friends and catching up even if they had just met up the other day at the meeting.
Nora had laid there wrapped in bandages and unresponsive, she was like a porcelain doll..
Pelia thankfully was there standing by Nora's side every waking moment.
Runa braided Pelia's hair, tying colorful ribbons within in braids adding a warm safflina flower in Pelia's hair..Xina and Runa had caught up after not having spoken for weeks..They hadn't even had time to really even interact at the previous meeting. Abisa had warmed up to Pancake during the mission to get Nora and had made him a little leaf bowtie, which he gratefully accepted repeatedly saying TWEE-HEE! It made Abisa laugh. Nido gave Pelia a big hug and scolded her about making him worry. Everyone in the room all had a special bond with each other, even Xina and Nido..which is surprising because Xina dispied Gorons!
And just for a moment, everything was perfect, then that moment ended. As tomorrow would be the day sorrow and misery will strike, leaving Hyrule defenseless and in a rapid state of depression for years..
This would be the last time all the Accomplices would be together for a long, long, long time.