Chapter 13: Missing in action\link, being a asinine

(About Runas and Nora's disappearance)

Revail’s Pov:

Zelda: ‘“ Where’s Link?!”

Urbosa: “He's looking for Korok seeds I bet”

Zelda: “Of course he is”

Revail: *Rolls eyes* “He’s asinine anyways, I don’t see why we should care.”

Urbosa: “The only asinine I see is you!”

Mipha: “Please, Urbosa and Revail..now is not the time to be arguing.”

Daruk: “No, it's ok Mipha let them have it.”

Urbosa: “Why do you even try to use complex vocabulary anyways, does it stroke your ego more hm?”

Revail: “WHY YOU MOTHER FLOCKER… *Tackles Urbosa*

Urbosa: “EXCUSE ME- *Pushes Revail off her*

Revail: *Flies up in the air and pulls out his Great eagle bow*

Urbosa: *Pulls out her shield and sickle*

*Link walks in holding some meals*

*Everyone turns to look at him*

Revail: “O'feathers he's back.”

*Link flips Revail off*

Revail: “YOU MOTHER FLOCKER!!” *proceeds to try and attack link*

Abisa: *Restraints Revail* Sorry dude, can't let ya do that.

*Link trips and all the food falls on his head.*

Revail: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WHAT YOU GET YOU ASININE!!!!”

*Link walks away shrugging to make more food*

*Link comes back with a bird stew and chucks it on Revail’s face*

Revail: “YOU LITTLE…”

*Everyone laughs but Revail*

Zelda: “Ok, Ok everyone settle down. I swear, how does something always happen during meetings?

Daruk: “I dunno tiny princess, but if you ask me..It’s pretty funny.  Revail and Urbosa act like little children.”

      As if..seriously it seems like i'm always seen as the “bad guy”..I only hate Link because of how hard I worked compared to him just picking up such an asinine sword and then being called a hero.  It just doesn’t make any sense to me how the champions also don’t feel cheated of such a position, obviously I do because no doubt I’m one of the best warriors there is in Hyrule.

Revail: “Honestly it doesn’t even matter at this point.  We already have everything figured out, and besides we all know the pathetic little knight will be the one to finish off Ganon.  After all this I Personally don’t see the point of us champions needing to assist him, he should have it figured out.”

Zelda: “Champion Revail..I deeply apologize you feel this way, but this is what the prophecy has foretold..We must be prepared for everything and anything that could happen.”

        I scoffed, honestly.  The princess thinks she can say a few simple words and I'll be all on board for their plans..as if…All of this is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.  I really can’t stand this.

Urbosa: “Revail..snap out of it, our parts in defeating Ganon are just as important as Links.  Get your head in the game, we're a team after all.” 

Daruk: “I agree with Urbosa, if we're gonna do this we need to work together!  C’mon guys, we can do this!”

Mipha nods her head

Mipha: “Urbosa and Daruk are correct, we need to work together as a team.  Revail, please join us, we’ll defeat Ganon as one!”

      As much as I wanted to decline just to be petty..I couldn’t say no, after all the fate of Hyrule is in our hands..

Revail: “Well..I suppose so..*silence* What are we waiting for?  This is a meeting is it not?”

Abisa: “Apologies for the interruption..but I believe it’s rather urgent.”

Urbosa: “What’s wrong Abisa?”

Abisa: “Me and Xina couldn’t help but notice that Runa has gone missing..In the time you’ve been arguing me and Xina went to go look for her but we couldn’t find her, I apologize I didn’t notify you all sooner, but we thought she may have returned by now..”

Zelda: “First Nora and now Runa..how..unfortunate.  I’m positive they’ll turn up soon..hopefully”

Revail: “WHAT!?”

All eyes were on me at this point, I knew Runa told me she would look for Nora after the meeting but she left in the middle of it!?  I’m livid at this point but I repress my anger.

Revail: “I’ll be off then!”

Zelda: “Revail wait- and he’s gone..”

3rd PERSON WOOO

Urbosa: “Tsk, seems like our little bird has flown the coop.”

Mipha: “What’s that supposed to mean?”

*Everyone kinda laughs except Mipha who was confused (and Revail cause he isn’t there lol.)*

Urbosa: “It means he’s in love-”

Mipha: “Really!?”

Urbosa: “As much as I hate to admit it, it seems so.”

Daruk: “I didn’t think that’s what you meant by that.”

Urbosa: “Wait what?”

Daruk: “Never mind..”