~Aralia~

I stood in front of the mirror in my room. I placed my hands on my swollen stomach. 8 months in and I was showing. The first four months had been rough. I was constantly tired, eating made me nauseous, and my body throbbed. Now, things were a little more breezy.

"Hello, my love," Aerion appeared behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my shoulder.

"How was your meeting," I turned so I was facing him.

He sighed, "We resolved our problem, that's the main thing." I placed my hands on my husband's chest as he pulled me close to him, "That's good. Other than that, how was the rest of your day?"

"Doesn't matter, I'm back with my loves now."

I smiled as he knelt in front of me.

"Little one's been kicking me to pieces all day."

Aerion pressed his hands on both sides of my stomach, "Hey little one, Ada's home." I winced when the baby kicked me.

Aerion laughed, "Maybe He'll grow up to be a warrior."

I raised a brow, "Oh, so you think it's a boy?"

Aerion peppered my stomach with kisses, "As long as he or she is healthy I don't care. I love it so much already. But I wouldn't mind having a son."

I kissed the top of my husband's head, "I would like a boy, and have him turn out just like his father."

Aerion smiled up at me, "If it's a girl and she turns out like her Naneth I will be the happiest Ellon alive. Even though I already am." I shook my head grinning.

Aerion stood.

"Since you don't have anything scheduled for the rest of the day, why don't we go riding?"

Aerion narrowed his eyes, "Oh no, no, you're pregnant. That's not safe or taking it easy."

I groaned, "Aer, I haven't been out of the palace in a week. I'm going crazy."

"I don't know Aralia."

I put on the best puppy face I could, "Please?"

He sighed, "If you promise to be careful and stay close to me."

I nodded eagerly, "Great, Let's go."

             I changed into my leggings, which still fit surprisingly. Aerion tacked up the horses. Thankfully, after the fire. Eleniel had found her way home, just as the king had said. Aerion boosted me onto Eleniel's back. I was riding tackless since it was easier, and safer for the baby. I noticed Aerion had come armed with his sword, knives, and bow strapped on his back.

He caught me eyeing them, "Just in case." I nodded.

Aerion climbed on Onyx's back, "We're going to take things slow."

Eleniel walked alongside Onyx. My husband looked handsome in his green tunics and gray leggings. Eleniel kept up with Onyx well enough as we rode down the stony trail. I dropped the reigns and rested my hands on my stomach. Aerion kept looking down at my stomach and up at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded, "I'm fine, I'm enjoying being outside."

He smiled, "We can't be too careful."

I shook my head and chuckled quietly.

We came into the field by the river. Aerion scanned the horizon.