Snowfall:

~Aralia~

"I'm pregnant?" I gaped at the healer in front of me. I'd had my suspicions but couldn't be sure.

The healer smiled, "Yes, there's no denying it." My heart flipped. I was going to be a mother. Aerion was going to be a father, and I knew he would be the best.

"Come back in a few weeks so we can check your progress."

I smiled, " I will." I walked out of the healer's wing vibrating with happiness. I looked out the window, there were little white flakes falling from the sky. Snow! I loved the snowy season.

Aerion was coming down the hall toward me, "Ari!"

I smiled, "It's snowing!" He grinned. We both ran out the side door. I twirled around in the white storm. Aerion stood smiling. We'd resolved our conflict and were now happier than ever.

He offered me his hand, "May I have this dance?"

I bowed to him and put my hand in his. He twirled me around before pulling me close to him. I giggled with happiness. Aerion had turned into Mr romantic all of a sudden. The snow fell down all around us. Aerion brushed the snow from my hair, "You look beautiful."

I kissed him before throwing my arms around his neck. He picked me up and spun us around before slipping on the ice. We both landed laughing in a snow bank. He lay on top of me, pressing soft kisses to my lips. I could feel the weight of his body on mine.

I slid my hands over my stomach, "You might want to be a little more careful."

He looked confused, "Oh?"

I grabbed his hands putting them on my stomach.

His eyes widened, "You're pregnant?'

I nodded.

He looked at me with disbelief, "You're pregnant, you're sure?"

I nodded, "Yes, I was checked by the healers." 

He jumped up in the air, "YES!" I fell back against the snowbank laughing.

He looked at me with concern, "You're going to freeze yourself!"

Aer helped me up. "Are you okay? I landed almost on top of you, are you cold?"

I cupped his face with my hands, "Aer, I'm fine."

He knelt to kiss my stomach, "The baby? Is the baby fine?"

I laughed, "Aer, We're fine."

He scooped me into his arms.

"Aerion put me down."

He carried me towards the palace door, "U, you might slip."

I kissed his cheek, "I'm pregnant I'm not dying."

The King set me back on my feet, "We're going to be parents."

I leaned into him, "Yeah, we are."

He stopped, "How are going to tell my parents?"

I had an idea, "Let's invite Indy for dinner, and we'll plan something for tonight."

He nodded, "Nana has the old elfling chair put away, I could sneak it into the dining room."

I knew what he was thinking, "And we-"

He nodded. "I like it!" I shook with excitement. I took a step, Aerion catching me.

"Do I need to carry you, It's a long walk-"

I raised an eyebrow at him. He shut his mouth.

My husband blushed, "I know, I know, you don't want to be smothered."