SEASON 1 - Part 2- 33

Abby watched in horror as she began making her way down to her shock filled father Asmo right behind her. She glared at the tall man who hovered around her.

He looked down at the child. Her aura was so large for a child her age. Staring him straight in his eyes making him face chills like he was in the presence of a god. A god that would kill him if he opened his mouth further. Her scent was mostly pure yet something was off about it.

The child held to her father who trembled. She had no idea why her father reacted that way and even from her memories she never recognized the guy from the back on. She knew he was the Duke who was at the ball with father before Aaron took him but never knew thier story.

The book was a compilation of fetishes. Disgusting and perverted fetishes. So there was no true love story in it. Her heart beat rapidly hoping she just missed a bit and he wasn't a bad person.

The Duke stared at the man. He wasn't sure. Something about the man was familiars the feeling of his heart remembered.

"Father are you alright?"

'Father?'

He questioned staring at the child. The man held on closely to her. Father. If this guy really was the hero of tales like he thought then the female girl was Aaron the demon kings child. Yet Radues embraced her so libeling and stared at her even more lovingly that he stared at him. Like his whole world was in front of him. A child who was the daughter from his enemy. A half demon.

He was angered. He knew who Radeus was so he was all the more angry. Someone who would try to hold onto light. To him that child was the reason he hadn't gone far. But he was only a spectator.

He heard a female voice call from behind before he could say anything's

"Honey."

The woman came towards the man holding on to him. The Duke was taken aback at the display. The woman turned to the Duke and bowed.

"I am sorry my husband is very weakly."

She lied.

"I am okay babe. I was just startled by the dukes sudden appearance."

The man suddenly gained his composure and picked up the female child in his hands. The woman did the same for her son. He stared at them.

'Is he really not radeus. Why is he pretending that he doesn't know me. And he got married as well? What is going on?"

He was sure. He was definitely sure the man is radues.

"I do not resemble that monster radues at all. After all he was sold to the demon king and flees the land."

Radues said. The words sounded parched coming from his mouth. It hurt yet he couldn't let the Duke know it was him. He wanted to be as far as possible from him. He had his daughter now and that is the only person he could protect.

The Duke was taken aback. The children came forth holding onto thier father. He stared at the girl who only glared at him. He then noticed a little seal under her sleeve and from there he knew. The seal of demony.

"Radues why are you pretending to not know me?"

He whispered but loud enough for all of them to hear. Radues heart dropped and Abby could tell. She glared at the man.

"Who do you think you're talking to. My father doesn't know y..."

"Shut up you demon."

The Duke pronounced instantly like waves he noticed a painful aura and stared at Radues. He was angered. He was mad. This aura made him remember the grand Duke of tales.

"Who do you think you're talking to? So not ever speak to my daughter that way or I would kill you."

His knife close to the dukes neck. He could not believe it. Believe such behaviour came from Radues. Radues sighed lowering the sword and stared dead at the man.

"What do you want Capri."

The nickname Radues gave to the Duke. Abby was chilled a bit from the aura but she trusted her father. Even if he did give away thier identity she would still save him again.

"So you do remember me."

He handed Abby to Maki and sighed. He opened the door letting them in staring at the Duke. He could not pretend anymore. The Duke was perceptive and he knew better than anyone.

"Come in."

The Duke nodded and the children came in. There was silence. Abby sat besides her father. The Duke stared at Radues who was lovingly feeding his daughter.

"Radues how? Why? Where? When?"

He asked. Radues began to explain leaving out details of reincarnation. He explained everything to the Duke. The Duke was in total awe. To think that small girl bore both pure and impure which was impossible. The girl was even on a whole different level of strength from him.

And just like her father she was beautiful. Yet he couldn't understand how he would love a child born from torture.

"But she is Aaron's child?"

"She is also my child. I do not care whose child she is. She was born from my womb so she is mine and I would protect what is mine till the end."

"And I would protect my dad till the end as well."

Abby repeated. Radues laughed wiping her lips. She was still a child in the end. Abby glared down at the man who stared at her.

"Hey... you're lucky my dad is kind. The next time you talk down to me like that. I would use your skin as hide."

Those words were not empty. In fact the girl was different from his children. Her posture and demeanour. As expected from the child of prophecy.