10k special

The beach.

Abby ran towards the scene of the ocean.

"Abby stop running you could fall."

Her father called out to her. She pouted nodding grabbing onto damos's hand. Damos trembled a bit at the wetness of water at his feet.

"Cold."

He spoke and abby agreed as well. She placed her long black hair in a bun and help damos with his. Red and lo right besides them sitting on the sand staring beyond the ocean. This was the first time she had seen a scene like this. something this beautiful. The first in her life. Tears began to escape from her eyes. Reminding her she was free and yet not free. f only they stiil didnt have to be on thier guard. 

"Last one in would have to sleep on thier own tonight."

She stood up. Damos startled standing up as well. Red and lo laughed running in. Radues stared at the smiles of the kids. Just like abby as well his eyes were red. He felt a sense of joy and yet sadness. He was glad to be happy. yet they still had to be on guard. 

"You shouldnt spoil the mood for the kids by crying."

Capri walked up to radues. He had on a white shirt and jeans while radues had on shorts. Radues sighed.

"I know i am sorry. I  was just happy."

Capri nodded staring at the kids playing.

"We have a very long way till complete freedom, and we dont know what would happen later on. So for now all we have to do is be greatful for today."

Radues stared at capri and smiled. His bright pale face glowing in the sun and he looked even more beautiful than being inside. Capri's heart thud at the sight as he turned his head away in embarrasment. Radues laughed noticing before turning his head back. 

As he thouht of it all, most of the times he was completely happy was right in the dukes homes- where he was at eace the most apart from with his daughter. He turned his head to the duke who was smiling staring at the kids playing. Abigail always looked so upfront and uptight on a normal day while in the duke's castle but after leaving he had seen so mnay diffrent expressions on her face. Expressions he had been happy to see.

"If we do end up being completely free. I would like to give us a chance."

Capri's face turned in shock.

"Did i just hear that well?"

Radues smiled setting the carpet. He did hear that properly. His heart thumped loudly as he began rapidly waiting for the day they would be completely free even more. 

'they.'

The chuckled a bit at the thought, until he turned to abby glaring down at him from afar.

"Leave my dad alone."

Maki smiled staring at every one. Taking in the warmth of the sun.

"How long  would this last."

She sighed staring up to the sky. How long would it last till they learn of her secret. She bent her head down sighing a bit before taking in the fresh air. On this private beach the sounds of happiness rang in the air, yet no one knew what was awaiting them after this. 

....

"It seems they are enjoying themselves."

The man in the white cloack smoke as he sat on his throne. He smiled staring at the ball that revealed abigail enjoying the warmth of the beach. Her red swimsuit that resembled a takini playing along with the other kids. she has a wide smile on her face screaming with joying.

"Ahh~ when was the last time you smiled at me like that."

His hands laid ontop of his buldging member. Veins ran along his fingers as he groped on them rubbing them up and down in a fast motions. His eyes fixated on her smile and behaviour enjoying every bit on it.

"Abigail. Solatris...ngh..."

He began rubbing himself through and through.

"Daddy."

She screameed her fathers name out and as soon as he did his hot liquid came splurting out landing on the ball. The place was filled with hot air as he panted with a smile. 

"Ahh i have been degraded to this bit enjoying myself away from you. But you owe me this after all i am the reason those twins havent arrived at your home.I  am letting you be happy."

He gripped tightly on his cloak. He turned to the side facing satan and satania who were bounded to the wall. He smiled.

"When your done with your little date i would set them free. Try not to die okay? Or would destroy the world again."

........

Heyyy thanks for all the views.  am sorry for the late updates. I get burntout to easily. But hey, we have gotten to 1/4 of the story. Please try not to republish anywhere or use my plot  for webtoons without permission. Thank youuuuu!!!!

Be prepared for a ride. the happiness end here till 20k reads :)