36

"Father do you know those people."

His daughter asked. They were not his children yet he took them in. The story he told was a lie. They were not children of his brother but children who were bounded by a cruel fate. Being semi-Demi-humans. A cruel fate such that they have the eyes of a beast. He had saved them from that fate yet they still continued to remain quiet unless told to.

His daughter spoke most of the time. Yet he was concerned because he could tell they loved him. They held onto both sides of his hands as he walked.

"You were awake weren't you?"

They kept silent. He sighed patting thier heads.

"It's okay. I am not mad. Those people are....hmmm our friends. You should treat them kindly."

The daughter pouted.

"I don't like that girl. Abugail. Her aura scares me. I could see the animals run away from her. I thought she was a monster or a Demi human but hearing things now she is not."

Now that he noticed. His daughter was also some what mature. More mature than those her age. He smiled a bit. He wanted her to grow as a child.

"Well. You can teach her how to hide her aura. Since they would be coming with us tomorrow."

The boy remained silent. It reminded him of thier son who they called Asmo. His daughter pouted. He laughed a bit as they headed home. He realized he couldn't make the same mistake he did for Radues. Just like him he would love his children excessively.

...

The day of departure came as agreed. The Duke would let them live in his home till they were ready to leave. That would mean only trips to school and back were allowed the rest of the time they were made to stay in the house.

Maki looked down from her window. She was in a state of trance thinking. There was only one god who would be looking for Abigail and that god for all of the reincarnation never descended from the heaven. So why?

'What is he planning.'

She trembled. The most powerful god of them all. The god of beings. He was only trouble and the reason all the other 4 gods descended from the heavens. He wanted power. And stopped at nothing for it.

Though to him. She who took the world back over again was a foe to him. As the only way he could ascertain true power was for the world to end.

'He is weakened now but it doesn't mean he isn't powerful. I have to train them before we go.'

She thought staring at Asmo. The boy boy didn't know if his fate. She took him up to her laps. He smiled as he continued sleeping. That was what it looked like from the surface. But inside she knew he had a library of books resting in his domain and he was reading through them all.

"Maki... it's time to go."

Radues called with his disguise on. She began heading downstairs and met the dull eyes of Abby and Radues. They must have stayed up late brainstorming what to do as they moved forward.

Capri stood waiting for them all. Thier new life awaited and they were lucky such an opportunity was handed out to them.

....

"I see your here demon king...or should I say god."

A deep voice resonated in the quiet room. There was no echos to be heard. Aaron frowned moving up the podium to meet the man wearing a white hood and long white drapes. Only a fraction of his white hair showed and half his face. The parts seen were red. Besides him was the king of takes who was trembling on his knees at the toe of the man. Aaron growled

"You bastard. What do you need Radues for."

There was no echo just a loud sound. The man smirked a bit and looked towards Aaron. He looked terrible. From his unkept frizzy hair to his unwashed face. Anyone could tell he had not been getting sleep.

"You're looking horrible. Demon god?!"

He stood up. He was the same height as Aaron and had the same body composition. Aaron frowned but the god remained smiling.

"Relax."  He laughed. "Someone would think I killed your family."

"Bastard. I asked a question."

The man in robes sighed moving towards the trembling king.

"You do not ask me why I am down here?"

"I couldn't care less about that. I want to know what you need radues for?"

The man laughed again. His laugh formed an echo. But Aaron remained angered.

"I have missed that facade of your demon god. To think you only got even more beast like. Just like your father."

"You bastard."

Aaron took hold of his collar. The man gave to submission without fighting to be free staring at Aaron.

"Don't play with me."

"Oooo so scary. Let me go and I would tell you sheesh."

Aaron let him go. The man adjusted his clothes and smiled looking back.

"To think Radues won your heart. But let me tell you before you pulverize me. You know I don't have any strength left after I descended. It was so painful."

He sighed. He looked pitiful but Aaron was not buying it. The man rolled his eyes

"Urgh fine. To think I thought you were different from the other gods who left me to rot. Well why do you need radues."

The demon god glared at him. The man frowned.

"You see I just want to know since I have no use for Radues. This man...". He pointed at the king. "Already came begging me for Radues. So I need to know who to give it to."

They spoke of him like an object. The demon king glared at the king who was still on his knees. To think they both came to the gods to ask for Radues. That was because they knew the seal of the gods was the most eye catching reward of them all.