7

"You bastard."

Radues flew across the room hardly hitting the wall. He was a strong man of course so the impact was less but the damage was done. His power healed him as he looked up at the angry king. Of course no one could deny it as the king was very handsome. Long blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. It wasnt an undenyable fact. He had a buff lovking body and was symetricsl in all ways. 

It wasnt a rumor that the king was immortal. Not immortal but lived longer than tales. He was the king who founded tales and due to that reason he was respected. He had lived a long life and still was unwilling to die. Yet in all his life had he felt such for a man he saw. All his life had he seen such a beauty and that beauty refused to acknowlegde him .

He slapped on his face as radues sighed. 

"How could you after all that i have done."

"And?"

For the first time radues spoke back. He was tired and he had lost his father. Before he would have had no choice but keep quiet to protect his father but now he h=could speak however he wished. He stared at the king with his lust filled eyes. The king frowned in fury.

"You allowed other fuck me anyways, what is the diffrence between what happened in the cave and there."

Once he spoke it felt like a pang on the king. The lad was right. He let him be abused by the others so why was he so angry. No it was diffrent. Radues had never willingly given his body to anyone and fought till the end of his abuse unless he was threatened with his father. 

The king fell to the ground as he stared at the man. He had on a tight singlet and shirts and his bare skin which was dirtied was still yet attractive. The boy spat out blood. The king was furious.

"What do you like about that man anyways. I have given you so much radues. I have clothed you when no one wanted it. I have bathed you when no one did. I gave you all and let you feel emotions and spared your father."

He wasnt wrong. Those words panged radues heart. The king was merciful to him. He never called him a monster. In fact since that day the king never force himself on him. It was the others. His hands trembled and this was the reason he escaped. He couldnt find anything bad about the king. He was a mere subject and not the kings lover so all that happened to him wasnt the kings fault. He was confused.

The king grinned at the confused radues. He was fortunate. Fortunate that radues took his mothers appearance and personality. The naive personallity. 

It wasnt a tale that the duke abused hois wife before they got married. A normal person would have left at the speed of light from the abusive duke. But the woman was patient and caring and naive. Though she changed the moment she married the duke she remained the same. He was grate ful for that. 

Radues trembled a bit before passing out from over stimulation. The king palced him on his bed staring at the 15 year old boy. He was maddedned and didnt want him to escape again. He took chain used for prisoners and placed it on the oys hands and feet. 

"You would never escape again my love."

He spoke words from his mouth and left. When radeus awoken the king was on him fucking his behind. He was used to iut but felt no pleasure from it. In fact his fake moans only resounded as to please the king. He felt the heaviness of the chains and began to cry within. 

"This way no one would ever come between our love. No one would ever abuse you. I would protect you."

Radues knew what was done. He knew he could never escape it all. 

The king frowned staring at the repotrts. The man he saw was never found. Like he had escaped his gaze no one knew of him. He frowned with annoyance.

Radues turned 16 and was still bounded by the chains. He was fed and clothed and abused. That was the life he lived. At least this time it was only from the king. He could hear the snares from the maids but chose to ignore it. That night radues awoken from a noise in the background. 

He saw red eyes satring at him and his heart jumped a bit. A man with a scar emerge in the light. He had a very huge build and bald hair yet he still somehow looked good. Radues wondered if it was an assasin. The man kept staring at radues and radues frowned. As as soon as he did the man pounced on him and sliced his stomach of. 

Radues screamed from the pain. The man smiled happily and began to break of the chains. Radues trembled from the pain as he was healed. Te man held onto him laughing.

"I finally got him. After all those years of trying. Hahahaha."

Radues was knocked out from the immerse pain he felt.