37

"What do you mean."

Aaron growled.

"Now now Aaron this is only a trade. Think of it like an auction who ever has the highest price would get the man. A nice deal I persay."

Aaron was even more angered and glared down at the king. The robed man held on his arm and grinned.

"Calm down Aaron. I know of course you would give me a better deal than a mortal who only has a long life span."

Aaron sighed. He knew of the gods trucks but he was already in his traps. The god grinned when he noticed submission. He sat back down on his throne which was directly infront of a golden portrait of a man in robes. A portrait of him. They were in his shrine.

"In all honesty I only want the girl. So I have no need for Radues. Of course no matter where he goes destruction awaits him as that is his only fate."

He sighed with a glum look but it was all fake. He was the one who gave out the prophesy's both him and the king conspire to give prophesies.

"I don't care about that."

"Oohhh?"

The man in robes grinned with a suprised look.

"Well if that's the case. I would need a small favour from you. Very small. The smallest of all favours. The itty bittiest of..."

"I understand what do you need."

The man smiled. He clapped his hands together and the king looked up. He was hearing over them and the gods knew it.

"I need you to find a human named Denka."

Aaron looked taken aback.

"That's all?"

The man pressed his lips together with a confused yet assuring look.

"Of course. I told you it's small. Unless you want to know what I need her for..."

"I don't care."

Aaron began taking his leave and the king followed after. The man looked behind thier backs as they left.

"Oh wait. It might be hard to find her as she has a seal of concealment..... oh well they have gone already. I am sure they would realize that soon."

He sat back down crossing his legs with a grin. He looked down at the ball which displayed Abby who was holding onto her father's hands. He pressed his hands against the ball and a bit of his eyes showed red but his face dark.

"My dear Solatris you are finally coming into my hands."

.......

"Daddy. Are you awake yet?"

Abby pressed on her father's hands. He sat up instantly and yawned. They had finally moved. Abby sighed taking her stand from the bed. It was time for school. Her albai was the daughter of the dukes butler's daughter who was a vicount.

He had readily accepted her as his daughter. The school she was attending was the most prestigious academy in the north. A school filled with strong and intelligent people. A school that taught swordsmanship to the best and magic as well. It was a school fit for her.

Maki taught her impure and the school pure. And fortunately for them the people in the north were only bothered on making it on top so no one knew her. In fact people sent thier children from other places to the school.

She got up excited holding onto her gown as the maids dressed her. Her father dressed as well. She felt eyes watching her from above and looked up but there was nothing. Since the left the house she felt watched.

"My anxiety is getting the better of me."

She sighed. They were not in any danger but she was still scared. She moved out wearing her pants and blouse and had a small sword on her side. Radues bursted with happiness watching his doll like daughter walk around. She was so beautiful.

"Is this really heaven?"

Maki stared at him dumbfounded. In her hands a half awake Asmo who she let down and gripped onto Abby's hands. Abby blushed a bit. They had become closer though he didn't speak much.

They ran to the dining where capri and his kids were waiting for him. Red and lo. Thier nicknames. Red remained silent as long as greeted. She was oozing with confidence. Abby smiled.

"Good morning to you to."'

Lo blushed sitting back down as they all sat to eat. It wasn't like dining with Aaron with awkward silence but like a family which spoke together.

Abby sat in the carriage. Her hand over her blonde locks and green eyes to match. She was still beautiful even with a disguise. Lo kept staring at her. She tried to understand why such a girl like her had an aura scarier than her soft looks.

As they got to school Abby sat on a chair at the back. Since she was new she was place in f class among other students who were new. Lo and red were both in A class.

The school had a grading system. A to E. your power based on magic and swordsmanship or other weapon assessments.

Right now F was for new comers and from the looks of it. She and 10 other people newly arrived. Though none of them stood out much to her.

A man came from outside in with a smile staring at the children. He had dark blue hair and blue eyes. He was tall with slightly tanned skin and long blue lashes.

"Good morning. I teach A class so I would be asserting you today. Once results come out you would be allocated to your respective class. Please follow me."