41

The desnity of the atmosphere was groteques to say the least. infact the maids stood trembling at the door in the hallway from the intense air that filled the room. The annual meeting of the siblings and today only 5 of them remained.

Lucifer, satan, satania, Mamon and Babertos. All in one place sitting facin each other in a circle. The anger that rushed from them was enough to make a person collasp and the anger was targeted at one person. ABIGAIL.

Lucifer brushed his black hair to the side staring down at his sibling through his red orbs. Thier face were darkened as no emotion rushed through them. He frowned.

"Is no one going to say anything?"

No one responded. to angery to respond. It was a well known fact a well known that the king was not allowed to kill candidates of the king rankings and yet whomever got on his nerves or in his mind. he was bound to kill them. In fact the air around the demony increased and not a single soul was seem around the premises. Even thier mothers had fleeed after hearing of the kings departure leaving them in the castle with a few maids.

'Its boistrous. For a single man to.'

Lucifer thought.

'Although i have seen him before. a very beautiful man still father could get his hands on so many so why just that man.'

Lucifer couldnt imagine why his father acted so out of place. In the first place the demon king planted his sperm anywhere not caring what happened to the person. He only wifed up creatures he thought deserved his seed a second time. Even with that he had never once cared so much for a creature to talk less of a creature even daring to leave.

"How did she manage to escape father hands. Its impossible."

"Its not lucifer."

Satan spoke up. His blonde hair floowed as he spoke. He was also agrivatted. Just by luck both him , his sister and his mother were able to avoid death but in the prosses his mother lost both her arms. All because one dared to escape. The whole situation even sounded like a joke.

Of course the hero of tales had the ability to escape. But not the ability to escape with a person who had the royal seal engraved on thier hands. It was follery. even slicing of your hands can not get rid of the seal.

"I know. But i checked the girl with my eyes and she like the rest of our siblings doesnt have the seal of royalty on her. I am sure father knew as well, hence letting her live."

It was true and they had to agree.

"Because the moment that one person does come to light they would be killed. isnt that why father brought those who bore him children to this place?"

"But even so radues, rohan, could as well bare the child with a seal. maybe thats why father is actively looking for him?"

satan added

"It cant be? You need father semen to create the person of royalty."

Barbietoes responded shotting back at satan. The others on the table nodded along with his claims. It was true.

his green hair packed beind the chair. Lucifer looked at the small boy sighing.

"You dont nessesarily have to be born by the king."

They turned to him. He sighed more closing his eyes.

"It seems your mothers havent informed you yet. As long as your womb has been tainted with the demons kings sperm it would undergo changes. Meaning you can sleep with another man and still give birth to the next king. It has happened before."

Thier faces in shock.

"Really?"

"Thats just the amount of power the demon king has. Still. anyone with a seal would be killed anyways in an instance. At least thats what father wants. Unless the prophesy would be fufiled."

The place went quiet.

"But thats not true as well. We are all still getting killed even though we have no seal. Father has no reason to give us the throne. He wants it for himself for a long time. Only eradicating us in the process so we dont grow strong to battle him."

"Isnt that not why he is always placing lucifer in battles. Its obvious he wants to kill you."

Lucifer knew. Out of everyone sitting there. he was the next head candidate to be prince. Killing his sibling who were even 200 years older than him. Yet he had no seal. He saw the way the demon king looked at him. His red eyes filled with hatred and miscontempt. That one day he would die by his hands.

At least that was the only way to be a king and attain the god seal. He frowned placing his head up.

'Even if. father could have unironically killed the seal owner years ago so there isnt a probablity that there would be a next sealed child. Though that girl. I was looking forward to having a battle with her.'

He though placing his hands on his chin.

'Her posture and movement were very consise and she herself doesnt seem to know the amount of pwer she has. Enough power to overthrow the king. An interesting fellow. If i were father i would have gotten rid of her in an instant.'

He looked back at his siblings. None of them posed as much of a threat to him as Abigail. He was really looking forward to battling with her. She was scheduled wit him for a month after his battle with his sibling.

'But now she is a dead person.'

"Look on the bright side. we dont have to battle anyone for a while. Since we have been tasked to find that girl's father."

"Dont be silly. father couldnt care less who wins ha

It was not bright for lucifer. Not only was his plan to take the throne completely ruin by the disappearance of his victim, Radues. He had no way of killing the king now. His moved his head in circles out of anger. His eyes getting darker and darker with each thought.

'At the end of the day. She would still have to battle each of her siblings.'

He smirked licking his lips.

"Abigail. you better try your best not to get caught by me. Because I won't hold back."