4

The king smiled.

"Yes i would save your father. But you must endure it all or i would toture and torment him to death. Do you want that?'

The boy shook his head. He had no idea his father was strong. Even stronger than the king. In fact the king only killed his wife because she was smart and could easily figure out how to break the seal. He couldnt kill the duke who was still strong enough to kill monsters even with his weakened state. The duke was caught of gaurd as he used his spy to track his movements.

He watched the boy nodded beggig head on the ground.

"I would do anything. Anything just please."

He stared at the boys'd plump lips amd dismissed the crowd. He grinned removing his memeber."

"Suck."

The boy nodded without hestitation. His family his life all he had witnessed had come down to this. Now he must save his father. Knowing how much he loved him and to him the king was the only way. The king who showed him salvation even though he messed up. 

That was how he came to be. The king and people took advantage of him knowing how naive he was to save his father who was locked down in his room with no sunlight as he went into a shock from the events that took place. 

All Radues could do was take care of him and make sure he was safe. Even through abuse and his training he prevailed till he turned 15. Before then most females and males took advantage of him.

Made him fuck dogs and aminals. Made him fuck trees and plants. They made him do all sorts for laughs at how the mosnter of the propesy came to be a joke. He was totured. Yet all he could do was not waver or show emotions. One wrong move and his father would die. 

The disappearance of the pope happened when he turned 10 and the empire went into a frenzy at the notion that he was taken by the demon king. People Took this as the boy's doin and the new pope was crowned and with that his life got harder and harder. 

He was 15. Now he had the strength. No everyone knew. His strength was even greater than his fathers and power was already at class 10. Infact they began to tremble. He was taking the form of a monster. And yet the boy didnt realize it and let them se thier jealousy and rage to torment him.

It was only until then his father died in his sleep. That day he could only watch his father being buried. He felt a sense of relief as he no longer had to do anything for anyone again. But at the same time he felt burden by the fact he couldnt cry again. The king frowned at his ace card. Not only had he become more beautiful but now he had nothing to use against the boy and it was then others realized they also had nothing to use as the boy renounced his title. 

They trembled. They trembled greatly at the possibilities. That he could get thier revenge. Yet the boy had no sucj thoughts staring at his father. His mind was completely blank and he had stopped thinkg about things. Only when he did he was troubled in his mind. 

He was only calling on false hope. All he could do was rely on his fathers notes and soon he escaped.

His world began to chage as people began to curry his favour. They sent him apology gifts and messages in order to gain his trust but he wasnt heard of for a year. Only the king knew of his where abouts.

But he angered. He only knew of his whereabout but not his exact postion. He knew he was in a country but not where he was in the country. He was pissed. The boy seemed to have known. No the boy seems to have known of the way to deal with his seal.

.....

He stared at the man who stood with him in a cave. Dauring his expedition he had accidently been trapped in a cave. He ha dgone to save the demi humans. A quest he did out of his own kindness and an escape from the world. 

The man had long dark hair and brown like skin. He was extrememly handsome. He had never seen such a handsome man before. His heart began to bea rapidly but he suressed it. The man finally lit fire and the moment he did he stared at the face looking at him. He was in awe. A beauty. A very tall like woman. No the body was to buff to be a woman. But they resembled a woman.

"Uhmm."

'A man's voice? A man can be this beautiful?'

He thought staring at the man. Radeus felt flustered from the stare but also afraid as he had seen such a stare before. the man walked up to him smiling. A beauty. He was shook. Yet he could not aproach as he felt fear in the aura of the beauty. A power that resisted his. The buety stayed in his place. He was a demon king so he knew all. He could see that the child had gone through hardships.

'Could he be the heor of tales i have heard so much about.'

He didnt believe in prophesies because he knew most of it were lies made by the pope as instructed by the king. A confession he got from the pope who had become his wife. Yet the boy stayed still the whole time so he began making small talk.

"So are you the hero of tales?"

The boy trembled a bit and nodded.

'Weak and mild. it seems he is not fully aware of his power. or he is aware but he had been broke to dust. A reaction to truama. Interesting.'

The boy looked young yet his beauty was unapplaing that it could be noticed from a mile away. Like a god himself. 

....