9

Radeus had began to realize he loved the duke more than friends but he was scared. This love as like the love he had for his father. He was scared that if he loved him. he would die. He was scared and yet he wanted to love the duke. 

The tall and buff man with beautiful blue hair and tanned skin. He had lovely green eyes and a scar on his face yet he was extremely lovely. He was loving and caring and gave whatever radues wanted to him. He had never been pamapared before and hte duke never requested him to do anything. Nothing. The duke protected him and let him go outside once in a while. 

In all his 19 years he had never been so loved. The duke was 29. A man of dignity and pride who focused on work more than life. He had never seen anyone more than people same went for radues. But as time went on he felt wore drawn to him. His intellugence and willingness to move forward. His grace and poice. His strength and magic. Radues to him was a perfect man yet with flaws like naivety and Confusion. 

But he didnt waver. He wanted to get married to radues before he iniciated anything. He wanted to give radues space to do what he wanted and didnt want to make radues feel indebted to marry him. He wanted radeus to be free because that was what he deserved. So the two never confessed thier love. 

They were both scared to do so. One wanted to protect and one wanted to care. That was went on for another six months. MEanwhile the king fell angered. e had lost signal with radues. 

It happened a year ago. For some reasons the connection was block. The duke was the reason. He had found the note radues had with him and began to read through. Only then did he realize that radues was sealed with a royal seal. He sighed a bit staring at it. The seal on his hands.

"None of this methods would work. To temporarliy remove it you have to place impure power. But to remove it you have to use someone of royal authority. Poor hero. How where you sentenced to such a fate. I would help you so you can have your wings to fly."

He strecthed his hands out. He was the only legiutimate child of the king who was abandone when his mother died. He worked up his way to being a duke. He wasnt 29 but 229. He had lived a long live as the silent son of the king. The king could only have one child in his life time and that child was bounded to a fate of killing thier father to take the throne. But he had no desire for the throne so he lived alone. He stared at the poor man and lifted the seal from his hands. The seal of authority. 

The king was maddened. Angry. His object had escaped. 

The duke stared at radues as he was training. His movements were enchanting. He was in a trance. Radues smiled staring at the duke when he was done. He went up to him as he handed him a towel. The duke bent his head down a bit and  smiled.

"So when are you leaving."

He asked radues. Radues sighed. He was planning on leaving and wanted not to inconvunce the duke any father. He knew the duke had lifted the seal and for that he was even more grateful but he could not stay any longer. If he was caught he would be killed. 

Radues didnt know he was a orince at the time.

"Why dont you go to the royal ball. Show everyone your alive and then leave like a grand exit." 

Radues laughed. 

"It would be nice to see thier shocked faces."

He was doing better. The duke was no therapist but he kept feeding positivoity to radues and now radues had strength in his abilities and knew what was wrong and what was right. He knew that he didnt deserve anything he went through. The duke laughed hearing radues laugh. They were deeply in love but they knew they could not be together. 

They went ahead with the plan and like the duke thought everyone stayed suprised. They were in shock as radues looked better. He was taller and bigger and his aura began to resemble his father. This frightened the king who was shocked at his transformation. The duke smiled staring at radues. They had never seen radues smiled like that and it was even more dazzling. He was bright and beaming from ear to ear. Like a follish man in love.

And so was the cold hearted duke who beamed as well. The king was in awe.

"Where have you been?!"

Radues stared at the king with anger.

"What do you mean where have i been. I was in hiding for many years and as i was about to come here i met the duke."

He lied. The king was trembling at the man. His aura was now on par with his father. It was fear. The fear of the seal of the grand duchy. They could all tell he was diffrent and showing all sorts of emotions but one which highlighted the whole place was anger. 

The duke was pleased at the change and even more dazzled. He was happy and soon began rummaging his pockets. He wanted to do it. If it was to kill the king for radues he would. He wanted to propose. He wanted to get married to radues. but soon the long sort looke of happiness was far lost as the demon king came in.