part 23

"I see you like to dance even though your the daughter of the duchess."

She turned to the man who spoke to her. He looked different but she knew not who he was. The man had long black hair and red eyes. She was a private ballerina who danced in places where people had disguises on. Due to that she was confined to her home as a means of money making for her family.

No demon wanted anyone to know they love ballet and so did she. She stared shocked at the man.

"How did you know?"

He smiled.

"Anyone with eyes would know that you are a dancer."

She puased staring at the man. 

"I like the dance. it shows the emotions your living. But why would a powerful woman like you be confined to the dance."

"I dont mind."

She smiled.

"I love the dance. Dance is my emotions. Even through everythiing i go through. dance is my freedom."

The man turned his head smiling.

"But if you were giving a chance to abandon the dance to be with the king would you?"

She laughed.

"Please. i heard the king looks ugly as hell. Why would i want to be with the man. But even so... Dance is my wife and my husband so i dont want to be confined to him."

His face suprised as she began dancing again. He admired her. using her body to keep going.He seductiveness in the dance. Not even trying to hide her lucstful and sucumbuss ways. not tru=ying to hide her roots. 

She smiled moving her body even more. 

He was entracned in the dance and thats how they kept meeting. to her a friend who saw her in the dance and him an entrachtress. She walked up to him smiling as he stared at her. 

"Your smiling even more today why?"

She turned to him.

"I met someone today."

His face in shock staring at her. like he was felt with a blow. 

"A woman. She was so beautiful and the way she spoke. entranced me somehow i have never felt this way before."

She spoke agin. He frowned. He was mad. 

"You know that question you asked me before if i would chose my love over my dance. I think i might for her. I cant wait to see her agin."

He noticed she looked diffrent from when she spoke to him. His heart shattered as he held onto her throat. she began to whimper. 

Thants when she noticed. something she had never noticed before. the crest of royalty on his hands. Her face in turmoil. She was talking with the king.

"Now you know i am the king."

"I am sorry please."

"Why are you bringing up another person in this conversation. I have and would not waste my time any longer. I planned to take it slow but i dont care."

He ripped her clothes and took a stone from besides him as she scremaed. He broke her legs countlessly as she scremed and began to pound himself into her. 

When she was found her parents stared irritatedly as they kept the matter priate. 

The king came in the next day taking her hand and her parent sold her off. She was angered and vexxed as she could not use her lgs again. She turned to the demon who countlessly broke her leg anytime she was healed and who pounced on her and told her she was vile and disgusting.

She began forgetting who she was and now placed all her love for ballet on the king. It became an obssesion. 

The king smiled as he noticed she stopped trying to dance and began seperating himself from her. knowing no matter what she would never leave. 

But deep down her love remained. 

Seeing her daughter dance she wanted to protect it. let them do as they wanted and freed up the ballroom for them. She provided books on dancing and music. 

....

She tembled.

'You can never dance again. dancing is rubbish.' 

She repeated as her legs began to ache her.

'Dancing would hurt. she would die dancing so let her sie on the stage. the king is worth more to me.'

She broke down.

The next day she met with the king who had a smile on his face. He stared at the woman who was now obssesed with him. Like all his wives. She spoke.

"Your highness. I want to place my daughter in the dan...I mean tornament."

He glared at her then smiled. He notcied the girl wore flats and noticed what was going on. when he saw he was happy. He knew his wife was still on about dance but sacrificing his daughter just to spend time with him he was even more amazed. 

He nodded placing a seal on the girls hands. 

The woman left trembling staring at the girls arms. The girl cried. She knew. she knew. The woman felt horrible. But the king was impirtant. 

'I hope they pair you with a low level monster.'

Thats what they did for young children. 

"Mother>!! YOU PROMISED."

Her son cried. She growled angrily and left the room as she could hear tears. The tutors began to teach her daughter even more and this time she made sure they never laid hands on her children. that was her only gift of apology to the girl who once liked to dance.

She watched every night them dancing in grief. She was envious. She gave up while they never did. She began to tremble. Hoping wishing and praying her daughter made it out of this.

"So you finally took bait."

"That aughter of yours is finally fighting."

The wives spoke but she could not be proud. Yet she was happy. Her love. her love was coming to her.

Later as time went on. She realized that the king had set it up. Set her daughter up with lucifer. She fell to the ground as he grinned.

"Why would you?!!! Why?"

"You think i didnt notice you were helping your daughter to dance? Well lets say this. if she wins. I would let you and your family live. But if not. Then you would ban dancing from your house forever."

He held onto her throat. She cried. cried even more. She increased the training tenfold and yet her daughter presevered.