part 6

"Hahahaha."

He laughed at one of the strange man's joke. though they had only known each other for a day he seemed to have enjoyed his company. The man was completely emanated by the shrewed looking man and found his smile and laughs irresistable. His obsession began. He wanted the man to be with him. 

The beaty he wanted ot completely possess it. The man adjusted himself. He noticed radeus was still on his gaurd. though naive he still had gone through alot . He sighed deeply. Thinking. 

'I did something so dumb, Why did i have to save them.'

On this journey or more like his escape he had kept himself away from the sights of people ignored whatever came to him but he couldnt resist it. He couldnt resist the powerful urge to save the people he had seen. To save the demi humans who were being trafficed. 

In the human realm, Demi humans were used as livestock only those who were strong were able to resist this fate but the weaker ones were consumed as delicacies fetching high prices at the market. Of course he couldnt ignore it even though he wanted to. As he saved them to got entrapped in the cave by an avalnche. 

His expression changed and the man noticed. 

"Come to think of it why were you running from your house."

He changed his tone towards the man. Aaron looked enticed as he smiled a bit. He could take the man at this instant but he was still strong.

'I should wait patienly. they havent broken his mind completely. he still has a bit of consciousness."

That was the way he did things. People on succumb when they realized they had nothing left to live for. It seemed this man still had things he wanted to do. something or a reason he was still alive. Was it a sense of duty to protect the people and give birth to the saviour or a sense of stupidity thinking his life woud get better at some point. 

Still suc a man could not leave his sights as his eyes were set on it. He had heard of the hero of tales. A man who killed on his brethren and came to check on who he was. Surely none of the rumours were false. A person who beared such a beauty. Even succumbus could not compare talkless of the gods he had heard of. It wasnt only beauty was charm and body language set on for seduction. 

'Ah he must be mine.'

"I feel stupid now. I escaped from the hard life i was living but i was selfish. no matter what i am going through i couldnt just leave behind what i stood protecting. There were good people who counted on me."

He lied smiling a bit. Radeus felt a pang in his chest. He escaped and thinking about how he felt no demi human ever approached him with ill intentions. So he rescued them. Demi humans lived amongst them. From the Count of debri to the barony of the north. Those were who who weild power. and never once did they treat him diffrently from a hero. 

He sighed itching his head. He had to protect people like that but the king. The king gave him so much chills as he coulnt leave his grasps. He couldnt leave his plam. And why. He was strongeer than him so why. 

It dawned on him. After all he was the man who assulted him as a child. The man who killed his mother and setenced his father to enternal darkness where he died. The man who still raised him as a son and let him feel emotions emotions he was punished for later on but still felt it. Even though he was the same man that let him be abused even outside his regiment he couldnt deny a man who helped him save his father. 

He couldnt deny the same man. Why couldnt he live his grasp. A false sense of security. His packed his bloind hair back and smiled to the man besides him. The man whom he would wish to run away with if he didnt have the seal.

"I am radeus you?"

"I am Aaron."

The name rang a bell but he let it slide. They both spoke more mostly radues who had a sense of secruty with hte man. The man who was planning how he would take radues to be his. Was this love or obssesion he thought. 

A few moments later the sound of the debris began to crumble as they heard footsteps and much noise from the outside.

"Radues."

He heard a concerned noise from outside his doors. the doors or stone than kept him from being insane. He knew his time was up. The king was already outside sound and screaming like a mad man. He looked besides aaron who just smiled. Before he knew it he pounced on Aaron engulfing him with a passionate kiss. Perhaps the last time he would do so. Though taken aback Aaron kissed him back rubbing his hands through the boys clothes.

As hte debris removed the king witnessed his object and toy on the laps of another man commiting acts. He was used to seeing this but something was different. Aaron remoived his hands from the boys body but the boy placed his hands back as though telling the king it was Radues who pounced on him.

"More...Please kiss me more and drown the sound of the outside. I seem to have fallen for you."

Radues confessed which startled all of them present. They had never seen that side of radues. A side which was lovingly kissing another man and a side which confessed. The king was greatly angered. After doing all sorts for radues he finds him embrassing a an with love and compassion.

He held on to radues hair hardly making him mosn in pain. His neck flled with hickeys. As they left Aaron's heart began to thump loudly for the first time in his life. He had begun to realie that he was really in love with the hero.