Season 2 part 2

Radues soon grew staring at the outside of his window. He had never once seen his parents faces. Not once since he could remeber. ALl the memories he had was memories of his fathers crying face but beyond that nothing. 

He never could understand why. But from the gossips he had heard he was the cursed child of the prophesies a monster. He trembled a bit with fear. A monster. He was now three and had been called on by the king. He prepared alone. No one was allowed close to him. No one. 

He was bound to be alone till he turned 10. Yet he was called on by the king. The maids watched in silence at the boy who ate his food. At his young age of four he was alreay more matured than children his age and yet this didnt bring about fascination but glares. The maids where afraid of him. Scared yet they could not deny the boy's obvious beauty. 

A beauty that transcended time even more beautiful than his mother alone. For a boy to be so beaytuiful they could not understnd. Why such a monster was as beautiful and angel like like him. 

His long blond lashes that fluttered with every blink. His beautiful pink lips that matched with his perfectly pale skin and feautures. His long blondish white hair than flowwed from the hems of his shorts. They couldnt help but blush at his dignified beauty. 

The boy dropped his fork on the table having be used to the glares and began making his way for the first time since he was born to his fathers office. As he heard a voice that ermitted him to enter he saw the figure of a man and felt the aura of something scary. 

It wasnt amonster nor a beast but his father. He could tell that he was not an ordinary man. The man had on a displeased expression. Like radus thought his father also hated him as well. He fell to a bow and greeted his father. Besides him he could see the figure of a woman but her face was hidden behing a fan so he could not make out who it was but assumed it was his mother. 

He had heard around that he resembled his mother but hadnt seen to be sure. The man still stared at him making him tremble a bot but he stared back. This was maybe the only time he would ever see his father. His fathers deep voice echoed.

"Monster, it seems your finally ready to go. Digusting bastard and faliure."

Hearing those words felt like a blow and yet to Radues he felt unwavering and inconsitences with his words. Sounding almost unatural..Like he hadnt meant was he was saying. He could feel a faint gulp in the back ground. Was it hope that made his fathers words still sound warm or was it his delusions that he felt somewhat warm in a room like this. 

Either way he proceeded to the carriage with his father. Inside he turned to the man who was still glaring at him. His urge to flash a smile at the man was enourmous but he had heard rumours that his parents would die the moment he flashed a smiled. Though they were rumours he couldnt take a chance at doing it and confirming of it was real.

He knew he wasnt like other kids as he had full consiouness for a while. Since he was born. He remebered his parents hagared faces yet couldnt make out what was said. He only learnt to right and speak from listening to the maids and taking books from the shelves. 

He stared far in the distance out to the fields the road to the palace. He began pondering about endless possibilities. Many things came to mind at that moment. Why was he a monster and why was he made to stay hidden in his room away from the malicious eyes of people. 

But his thoughts came to an end the moment he stepped down. His father stared at him. His heart shattered as he couldnt associate with his son. His mother had walked out of her room to see her boy and was dismayed that she couldnt even hug him. The boy had grown to be beautiful. A very cute figure like a fairy. Thier little fairy whom thier willing to protect to the end. 

He had been looking for ways to break the seal. Ways to destroy a royal seal of authority. But all his findings had come to a close. The boy walked besides his fathr earning the stares and the gasp of people.

"Such beauty."

Whispers came in.

"Like a fairy."

A fairy. They couldnt understand why a boy like him had an aura so dominating. An aura so shocking. A beautiful like aura that they were swept from thier feet. The boy bowed to the king as soon as he arrived and even the king was baffled at the beauty of a four year old boy. 

Of course he expected the child to resemble his mother from the rumours bbut he couldnt even imagine that a boy who was claimed to be a monster was beauty. Like a seductress. His pants became tight at seeing the boy. He couldnt control it and began to lean forward.

His body was as tempting as he was small. Such lewd tighs showing through his shorts from his perspective yet the boy reamined unwavering even though he couldnt notice the lewd eyes of the king. He felt disgusted.

His father was unaware perhaps due to the fact his thoughts were on ensuring the childs safety that he dismissed the environment. The king smiled a bit.

"You have a boy that looks just like your wife."

"Such a monster doesnt look an inch of my wife. Why do you bring us here."

The king was taken aback by the immidiate dismisal of the praise. No he was intrigyued at it. It was am impressive tatic. The boy wasnt fazed like a play they were putting on. If he hadnt heard it from his maids he would have thought they were acting but his father though his love was much had put such a distance from him to ensure his safety. 

'How impressive the duke keeps impressing me even more. Ahh.. But that boy. If only i had my way.'

The boy was avoidant of everything and was unaware of even his own beauty. The king stood from his throne and took the boy towards the tea table where pastries were laid out. He had never had anything but bread and soup before so seeing the pateries was his first and yet he remained calm. 

His father turned to him saddened. He could tell his son was aware from his behaviur. He had wished diffrently but at least it protected him. Though it angered someone else.