Part 18

"I told you there's nothing i can do."

"Bullshit. Aaron fucking bullshit."

Aaron gritted his teeth. He stood and their height difference showed. His red eyes stared deep into his rainbow as he made it closer to him.

"I have had enough of your nonsense. Do you know how much I had to lie to Abby today?"

"You had to lie to Abby. I had to live in constant fear. Protecting her every day, not letting her get traumatized. I couldn't escape because my powers were depleted and for some reason, my daughter matured faster than before. Lie? Lie? Tell her that excuse that you can't control yourself. The same you say to me? Aaron how can I help Abby."

He for the first time in six years felt the same fear he had for Radeus. His aura began to illuminate.  Aaron tched. His body trembled a bit. Radeus stared at him in disgust. A disgusting man. A man he loved before. Before in his first life. In that life he died from being stuck in the cell and this second life he awoken the day his daughter was handed a seal. 

His mind was foggy. He was scared.  He didnt want her to be sealed. He didnt want her to fight. But he was late. He was very late. He had realized that his daughter had also come from her first life. Though he never knew it was four lives she went through.

'My poor daughter. I have to watch her mature just because of her first life. My poor daughter. yet i cant do anything due to my powerlessness. Nothing than stay from this monster. '

He stared down on him. Aaron frowned. He hated those eyes on Aaron. He was lying from the start. He had always had the oppourtunity to stop but he never lied that he loved Radeus. 

'If that girl dies he would die as well.'

He tched. 

"I would keep looking."

Aaron replied. Radues held onto his waist. His strong slim waist that acentuated his abs. He had been working out along with Abby in training. He turned his back a bit glancing over at Aaron, sighing. 

"I want to go back to the human world."

Aaron glared.

"You cant go with Abby or she would die."

"I know. so i would find a way to take her and when i do i would run very far from here."

"No matter where you run i would find you."

Aaron screamed. 

"Then we would keep running so you would never find us."

"But the human RADEUS. THE HUMANS WOULD KILL YOU."

"Its better than living here. A place where every demon wants me dead."

"If you say things like this again. I would stop protecting you."

"Dont worry. I have faced much more worse from you than i would from anyone. Good bye Your highness." 

He left. Aaron hit his vase on the door after radeus left panting heavily. He began to break stuff on his glass. He tried everything. Everything. He fell to the ground.

"Radeus you are mine. You have to be with me. I would protect you. You are mine. Its Her abigail. if only she was never born. if only i could rewind time and make sure she was never born so radues doesnt die when she dies."

...

"Father."

I ran up to him. It was the day of the compertion and we were already in the carriage. The place was way to quiet. The king drove with us as well as maki. yet the tension was ridsing. 

"Yes baby."

He said.

"You should stop babying her. You might regret when she dies today."

I glared at the demon king who smirked a bit. Fther moved futher from him turning his head and smiling. 

"My daughter would win because she is my dughter."

I nodded.

"But she would become a full flegded demon. After all she is killing someone. Or she would die."

The place went quiet. I tched remebering. Remebering i had to kill. there was nothing i could do but kill. I stepped from the carriage and watched Asmo. His mother besides him. A beautiful woman who bowed. She glanced at dad and grinned.

"To think the rumours were true. I thought humans tamed demons and not the other way round. To think you really placed your child in a competion like this just for her to die. Poor you."

She grinned. I almost reacted when father held me back.

"Are you done gloating?"

She blushed in suprise and embarrasment. Dad was way taller than she was. He smiled abit. It was scary. The place suddenly became cold.

"I am confident in my daughter. I mean she has my blood. The blood of a hero. The greatest hero in the kingdom who was kidnapped by the demons in his sleep. Anyways who are you?"

Asmo grunted a bit. He was about to laugh. His mother glared down on him as he stopped. I smiled as he waved to me. She turned aggressively.

"I would console you when your daughter dies. After all you would be killed for treason once that happens."

She gloated. This battle was like a coup. A treasonous battle done in daylight. Anyone that had the seal was going against the demon king to claim the throune and because of that thier whole family is killed when a member dies. 

Asmo bowed and left along with hi mother. I wanted to punch her. But i thought of asmo. His eyes looked tired and his complexion even paler than before. He didnt look good. 

[Its seems they trained to to the max yesterday. He might not live to see the end of the battle.]

Maki examined him. 

"What do you mean by that? Why would they do that?"

"I dont know but i see signs of abuse on his body. The same i see on your father."

My body trembled in anger. 

'Abuse? Like Dad?'

I looked up to him. He was smiling with his mother. Thier relationship seemed Good so why was he.... The more things i learned about him made it even harder for me to kill him. I want to know more. I have to keep him alive. I would find a way. 

"The match is starting competitors make it to the podium."

...

The day was bright as midnight. The demons of all kinds came in anticipation of seeing death. They all made a hobby of it.

"I heard a child is competting."

"I love seeing children cry."

"Yay a child of royalty dies today."