13

We stayed like that for a while, locked in each other's arms and taking in the scene  till it was night time. The maids came up to inform us about dinner as we nodded. I took a look at the glowing pendant remmebering what Maki had said.

'In a few years time father suffers greatly. I wont let it happen.'

Father took me in his arms heading towards the dining.

"I see you guys are ready to eat."

Aaron sat at the other side of the table. Unfazed and eating. His gaze at us every step of our movement. We sat opposite him. Dad feeding me and the place was awkward.

"Rohan. Dont, forget that we have coronation that takes place tomorrow in preparation for Abby's fight that happens in three days."

'Did he just say the coronation was the next day?'

My father nodded taking a bite of the food. The place was silent. I felt an indigestion till i remembered i had to get Maki as my personal maid.

"Aaron."

I spoke up. Everyone dropped what they were doing and stared at me with shocked expression on thier faces. I stared at Dad who was squeezing on me tightly as though he was preparing for a battle. I stared at aaron who had a shocked expression on his face as well before coughing.

"You called my name gently this time around."

I gasped. I had no intention of saying his name that way. It was a force of habit that i do to get my dad to do something for me.

"*Cough* I just wanted to ask if i can get a personal maid for myself. One that would act as a substitue trainer for the time father isnt around to give me lessons."

That bastard stared directly at me moving his head to the side. I recalled the conversation with Maki earlier.

[just inform him of a maid you saw a while ago who would be a good fit. Dont worry except for the hero and the villain manuipulating others memories is as easy as pie.]

'Why not Dad and aaron?'

[If i do that we would have to restart time again.]

"I know a girl who is great at battle and is really strong. But hides as a maid. Maki would be a great fit for her.

"Maki?'

Maki who just appeared alot of people knew her? I grinned with admiration.

Father asked concerned. Aaron nodded subtly then calls over the butler.

"MY daughter says she wants maki so bring that maid here."

I cringed at Aaron calling me his daughter. For those years i reincarnated he never recognized me as his daughter but knowing now that Rohan..I mean dad loves me alot he is using points to get to him. I was erked.

A few minutes later Maki came in fully dressed in her maid out fit. My mouth dropped as her feminity oozed through her clothes. Her red long hair dropping to her large boobs. The clothes looking so fitted. I was..

"So this is maki. Hmm i dont remember hiring a maid with red hair but it seems others do."

Aaron questions before taking alook at her stats. His eyes widned staring at her then staring back at the paper

"9 circles and class 10 Yet you are a demon?"

He kept staring. I froze up tensed. Maki remained composed as though it wasnt her first time being questioned. In fact she looke relieved to see Aarons face.

"No. I feel i have seen you somewhere now that i think about it. Well i dont think you are one of mine. You dont have my smell. But i do think you are capable to teach My daughter."

He pointed to my direction.

Maki bowed.

"The light of the new sun and hero of all."

She gave Father the greetings he recieved before he was kidnapped. I could hear father's heart beating rapidly and stared to his blushing face. He was happy. I smiled staring at maki who still had her head down as a sign of respect.

"Oh my raise your head i dont go by that any more."

He giggled. Father loved those praises according to the book. Because he knew he was recognized as something great due to his sad past. Maki smiled bowing again.

"I must apologize i meant it out of respect as i heard of many of your conquerings. You see i am one of the rare part humans and monsters and was saved by you a long time ago."

I remebered that part of the story. It was what made father very known. Demi children were rare as only highlevel monsters and humans can mate. And none of them liked each other.

"Oh my. I am glad to see your safe."

"Yes."

She turned to me and i smiled making her smiled. I stared at Aaron at the back who was watching carefully. I had assumed he would be angry.

"My what an adorable young princess she is. I have heard about you miss abigail. A child prodigy. I am very grateful you are allowing me be one of your people."

I smiled.

"Yes Maki. Please take care of me."

"Likewise."

She moved towards our table then bowed.

Aaron sighed taking his stand. He stared at us one last time before taking his leave. I shrugged watching him leave at stared at father who made conversations with maki. They seemed to be hitting it up well and father had on the brightest expression ever. One i had never seen before.

'He finally has someone his age to talk and converse with.'

I smiled.