24

"She fell to the ground. Why couldn't she let dance go. She was already destroyed so why was she gleaming on hope.

Anytime she saw her daughter she saw herself. Anytime she saw her child she saw herself.She saw her smile while dancing. She saw her happiness while dancing. She saw it all. 

The day of the fight her fingers were crossed but it wasnt futile as her daughter lost. She died and died with a smile. It was all so quick. She anger angered deep down.

Her house in turmoil and grief. One lost the only light in his life and the other lost the only hope in hers. Her mind was completely shattered as she drowned herself in pleasures in other to forget. Every pregnancy she had she destroyed it by giving the child to her son. She never wanted to see a child with hopes and dreams. 

But when she found the last of her child in asmo's closet she cried and began telling the child everything and her mind. Everything she wanted to say. That was the day before the death of asmo.

Asmo after hearing of it had no choice but to accept death and she noticed. She was angered but reliefed. She also wanted death. As she turned to the angered child who held her head in her hands she smiled a bit. 

She was finally leaving her hell and would continue to dance even more. She would dance and dance and dance away every feeling as she could never be forgiven for what she did. 

.....

"That was who mother was and asmo knew it as well."

I couldnt handle what i heard. A ballerina. My mind went back to the book. THe king had seven main wives and each wife became his after he did terrible things to them. each with thier won story. Father raged as i could feel his hands claw in me. 

Maki kept shut. I am sure she  doesnt know about anu of this. ecause even i didnt know of it. 

The boy kept silent.

I was raged. The king. So evrything he told me was a lie. He did it all even before. Terorizing his people to fall for him knowing about stockholm and destroying dreams due to his ego.

'I have to kill him.'

I ragged. 

I sighed staring at the boy. Their story horrid. Ftaher suffered a faith similar. except he was betrayed by human and i am sure that the king had nothing to do with it. But he took advantage of the situation. 

"So what do with do with the boy."

I asked in the silent room. Ftaher came back from his trance after thinking. 

"Why dont we train him and he becomes you pay mate. I feel bad that you dont have friends your age here."

I nodded. it was a brilliant idea. Maki took the boy in her arms.

"A junior maid. I would train him to protect and play with you. And princess. i am sorry."

She said leaving the room. I stared down at my fingers. I remebered i was in a book. Not a normal book by an r-19 bok. Yet what was the diffrence between this book and my world. 

Father stared at me then sighed [atting my head. 

"Its all my fault. If i hadnt gone with him. If i hadnt gone with that man."

I hugged him. 

"Abby. this is your second life isnt it."

My heart dropped as i turned to him. He smiled. It wasnt my second life but he knew i reincarnated.

"A normal 5 yera old wont behave this way. Abby. This is my second life. I woke up the day you were sealed but i was to late."

'SECOND LIFE?'

"Really?"

My heart thumped.

"Yes. its true. I died the day after you died. In that life you were always trying to make me appy."

My face shocked.

My second life. The life after my first life in this book. then i died as a child in the womb but survived for the second life. I tried making father happy while trying to look for a plan. I can believe he remebered. but why? why did he reincarnate last moment. does it have to do with father's fate? Why did he only reincarnate this life...

He hugged me deeply.

'"Your doing well. Its my fault your here."

My heart dropped. To think he knew all this time. That i was.... I cried deeply. I cried.

"Father. this is actually my fifth life."

I began explaining My lives. i could see his face shttered as i explained each life. 

I lived my second life trying to find a way to escape but we were never able to and my third life we escaped but we were found by the humans and went through toture. We were then found by the kng but it was to late father had died from being torued and i had died from being killed by the king.

My fifth life i went into battle but i was not as strong. Father used all his remaing magic to heal me and died while i died by the king later on. 

The king. All my life i hate him the most. But father always died before me. I had to watch him die each time. ANd each time my soul shattered. Why couldnt i save him. 

"So this life i would save you. I would save yo..."

He huged me even tightly. 

"I would make sure to save us."

He spoke.

"You went through so much. I dont know what i would do if you died countlessly in my hands."

He cried. I cried as well for a long time in each others arms. I felt a relief leaving my shoulder. My father knew. i wasnt the only one to bear it. I was going to tell him everthing later on but knowing he knew now made it better for me. 

"Abby. I know a way for us to escape this place and destroy your seal."

I looked up to him. He nodded his head. In his plam a small light came from his hands. My face in utter shock.

"You have your power? But how?"