chapter 21- Season 1 part 3.

I stood under the umbrella. As expected it was raining. the sound of the rain overshadowed the sounds of the people talking in the background. 

"Another one gone."

"Pft lost to a child."

I raged a bit staring at the cofin. Even when a member of the family was dead no one seemed to care. It was as though he never had friends. I and father were the only ones morning him and father never spoke to him. I gritted my teeth togehtr gnashing them aainst each other. 

I didnt know him well. But i knew he was kinder than he behaved. I bent to my knees crying as father rubbed on my shoulders. His body was cold from standing in the rain. I turned to him hugging him. We couldnt stay for to long. But i wanted to mourn him. 

[Dont be sad miss. Asmo would be happily reunited with his younger sister.]

'His younger sister. Asmo had someone like hat a person he cared about. His younger sister whom they called Bella.'

I turned to his coffin again. He smiled dancing at the end of his burial. With a dance so beautiful i was entranced. A dance he could have used to beat me. I turned my head away. Everyone just wanted to die. 

'I didnt know he was going through abuse.' 

Father took me in his arms taking me away from the coffin. I held on his chest staring at him. What was wrong with the world. I turned to the mansion as the King was in front. In red robes placing his hands on his waist. he stared at us both as we walked by him.

I heard him sigh a bit going down. I stared at father who had on an annoyed face. I smiled. 

[Princess sigh.]

'What seeing my father hate that man is actually very smile worthy.'

[I thought he told you the truth. you should pity him.]

'Please. I cant care less.'

I had read so many manipulating plots in my lives and i know that the king had enough power to break his chains. even if it was the gods manipulating him. Dont worry father. if its love you want i would give you all of it. 

I crunched my fist in a ball. 

As soon as we got to the hall were we stayed i noticed a figure stood at out door. A small figure and sillotted of a child, The child sat on the ground sitting and waiting. I turned to my father who stood still abit staring at the child. 

[Maki.]

[On it.]

She began walking in front of us and as we got closer the child looked similar to asmo. My jaw dropped as the child turned to us. His eyes bright green and hair bright pink. He resembled asmo. 

My heart thumped loudly as his big eyes turned to me. He looked my age. He stood from his quating postition and bowed all the way down. He had a bag on him and many bruises on his body. His clothes tatared and his hair unkept. 

"Who are you?"

"H..H...Hi...My name is mumber 3. I am...."

He began to cry. I turned to my father who was shook at the tears. He took the child up who shook in his arms. I sighed staring at the sight.

'A child? That looks like asmo. number 3?'

We went into the room as the child calmed down crying. I stared at it. I sighed slowly walking up to the child. he startled still trembling. I held on his hands as father sat on a chair. He opened his ba trembling and handed a letter to me. 

I took the letter and opened it up. I gave it to my father who took it in his hands as he opened it. 

{Dear Abby,

If your reading this it means i have finally died and i am happy. Please dont mourn for me. I am extremely happy were i am right now. Away from the trouble. As you know we cant leave or we die so this is my joy. 

Ah a child gave you this leter right? That child's name is number three and my mothers child. He is three. He was supposed to be aborted but i hid him away. I tried taking care of him while my mother was away but it was infurtile.

I am sure my mother has died already. I instructed him to give it to you when she died. Please take care of him. He deserves te best. I wish for him to be able to do what he want and i know you can let it happen. 

He would answer any questions you have.

I know we dont know ech other well but i am sure we would have made good friends if we werent born in this life. Well. 

Thats all for this letter. He is a very timid boy. Please help him.}

Tears dropped as father rached the end of the letter. He really wanted to die quickly. I turned to the small boy who vibrated on my fathers hands. He didnt have the typical red eyes like his brother.

"Are you my blood?"

I asked the boy. My voice a bit cracked from my grief. He shook his head.

"My mother has affairs with other men. Your allowed to have affairs."

'WHAT?!!'

[Maki is this true?]

Maki nodded.

[Sinc your competing for the throne its seen as treason so anything you do is pardoned. thats why death is an ultimate for the family of the children who lose.]

I had no idea. Why didnt i think of that. I turned to my father who looked suprised as well. He didnt know of that. He stared back at me with a shocked look. I turned to the boy as i continued. I eld onto his soft arms.

"I am the only child that survived out of my mothers illegitimate children. She eats them when they are born or feeds them to my brother who has no choice but to eat them in her face."

My jaw dropped again. He nodded shaking.

"Dont worry. Asmo said i could tell you and not miss a thing. He had to hide me in his bag and placed me in his closet taking care of me. So dodnt be mad at him."

MAD?! I am wondeering if the mo is psycotic. but now remebering my past life. I was once in the rankings and i heard many things about killing, caniballism and even soul sucking. Demons were demons. they eat from the living and feed on the dead. 

'But how is that any diffrent from humans.'

I turned to father. I turned back to the boy who kept talking whilst holding my hands.