Part 19

Abby stood on the right side of the podium and Asmo on the left. He smiled staring at Abby. The other sibling watched. Lucifer and satan. They all had to see the fighting style of their next partner. Be it asmo or abby. 

"Another death."

Satan sighed. Anger on his face.

"I am getting tired of it."

Barbie replied fanning himself with his grey fan. he stared intrigued at Asmo. A boy he disliked. He could see how fake his expression was and the suffering he went through in silence. But he couldn't care less. 

"That bastard's brother died in this same battle in your hands didn't she, Lucifer."

Lucifer ignored satania's attempt to rile him up. She rolled her eyes taking her seat. she looked up to the royal podium. Te king and the mother of Abby. A man more beautiful that she imagined. She shook her head.

'To bad he is dying soon. there is no way she would against asmo who has trained so hard for 12 years for this."

"What do you think brother."

Lucifer ignored them again. He stared at the young girl who trembled. He was dissapointed. 

"It seems she doesnt want to kill. we were all like this werent we."

They all agreed. All of them had to start from somewhere. some never made it. Every year before the appearance of the hero 8 years ago. New children were born to the king and those children were killed as soon as they declared themselves as the kings child. 

'some stupid mothers force thier children to compete.'

Barbie stared at the others. His mother never forced him, he did it out of interest. e stared at the timer. 

"We have the daughter of the hero. Abigail and the child of the Duchess of sucumbi Ralli des. We would begin the match as soon as the seal activates."

Abigail heard the sound of glass shartter and felt a pang on her arm. Her heat began to beat rapidly as soon as she saw a mark glow on her hand. 

30:00.

"Start."

The annocer announced. Abby took her sowrd and jumped towards Asmo who dogded her attack. He smiled.

"You have to be faster than that to win. But you did well dogding."

She turned to her face which had a scratch.

'Tch to think he was able to scratch me.'

His whole aura was dangerous.

'He is highly trained.'

Asmo had a tremble on his left arm. The place where he was cut the day he was training and the place where Abby used her sword to hit.

'To think she could see my weak point. She is more impressive than i thought.'

Radeus staed on his toes watching the fight as the timer was going down. Ralli grinned.

'My son has been praticing. To think i was able to bribe them to place him with the child. this way i would get closer to the king. At least now that stupid boy would be more useful than his useless brother." 

The other women and men of the other children stared at the children all comenting wit thier fans close to thier face. They rolled thier eyes in annoyance. 

"Its obvious that asmo would win. why drag this on."

The pope stated.

"Maybe that asmo is as stupid as his brother or should i say sister. Cowards."

They laughed loudly so ralli could hear it. She seethed gritting her teeth in annoyance. She was the joke of the place for having two failures of children. 

'That boy better win. That stupid boy.'

Abby panted and so did Asmo. 10 minuted had gone by and they were both tired. None of them had used thier full power. Asmo shouted fruastrated. He knew he could kill her. He knew but why couldnt he. He had to for his mother.

'Brother.'

His sister appeared in the image of abigail. they looked alike excpet she/he had pink hair and red eyes. He saw his sister in her. He saw her. Abby watched as asmo was struggling. The reason he wanted to die.

[You have to start using you full power.]

Abby denied. She didnt want to. She was looking for ways to kill him without illing him. Yet there waas nothing. Her heart began to beat rapidly.

'Why?'

[Your power increases and you become more agressive the longer you take. thats the way the seal is. so you have to be fast.]

She dogded after seeing a figure aim for her. She saw Asmo. His eyes were full red. There was no white part of his eyes. people began cheering.  His viens bulged from his body and his aura releasing from every part of him. He was making magic circles as plants began to aim for her.

[That's what happens. you have the pure magic in you protecting you but it wont be enough. you have to be fast princess. if you lose control is could kill you. Much impure magic is going through your body now.]

'Tch.'

She cut her arm a bit as blood bled out. Radeus screeched. He couldnt endure to watch. But he had to for his daugher. He could see her struggling to control her magic. 

'I cant believe she was able to control her magic and balance it even if shes mentally 8. But with the amount of impre energy going through her i am worried. He scrunched his legs."

Aaron stared at radeus the whole time contemplating how to help Abby, to revive her after. He couldnt let radues die due to his daughters death. 

'What if i tie a muzzle on him. He wont be able to cut his tounge and with that i could force feed him. He would have to survive.'

He nodded. 

'He has to. MY love.'

Abby was out of brethe. Asmo was getting worse. Yet she could see the tears in his eyes. He was being forced....

"Sister."

SHe heard him say......