11

Aaron's face slightly changed as he stared me straight dead into my eyes. I flinched a bit before taking myself in.

"No."

I screamed again jumping down from the clutches of my father. I never understood it. Why the obsession for my father was great. He stole all of Father's magic. He has no use for his heir and even worse has millions of husbands and wives to choose from yet hold father in such regards.

"What does my father have that you so much desire, Your Majesty? Is it wealth because you most certainly know he has none? Is it a beauty? There are more than one million beauties in this world. Is it his body? I could count so many more eligible men and even women. So what is it? Why is it that you made us suffer? You have thousands of people just like Dad who can take his calls. So Aaron riddle me this? You cannot say love because love is respect and yet your actions over the last 4 years have no respect behind them. Making my father go through so much pain countlessly and endlessly with goals to break his mind. If may dearsay what is it?"

The place went silent. I could see his trouble face. I sighed. from the start he never knew why. I did. It was because of the plot. All for the development of the story and yet beneath those eyes the man refused to leave father alone. he was psycotic.

I couldnt feel father anymore who i stared at. His face was dark. a colour i hadnt seen on him. But i understood. father felt for this man before. but finding out this man just did things not out of love but obssesion father has been reverted.

"Aaron you never loved me even once? Did you ever even think of other things than to watch me cry in misery. All that time i spent thinking this was my punishment and you trying to show me an ample amount of love."

"I have lost it. I dont know why i have been so dumb."

Tears fell from his dark face as he squeezed on me tightly but leaving room for me to breathe. Aaron kept his head down as though trying to look for words. He knew he never loved father. No he knew that the father that sat here was not as dumb as he was back there thanks to me.

I stuck my tounge out and a subtly show of my middle finger.

"Its okay."

He stood up smiling. A smile only i knew of as a reader. A revenge smile.

"My daughter is going to win the ranks with my help and we would leave this place. Your majesty."

...

I stared down on my legs after the whole scene. The villain stopped talking afer long and never invited us for dinner for a week. I felt relieved. My chest felt rather unhinged.

Father laid beside me. After that scene the other day father coughed so much blood out. As though his body was undergoing reconstructtion. I had put him to rest for that. His long lashes flowing with the movement of his breathe. From here on father would never suffer from guilt again

"We would escape father."

Just then a glow came from the red jewel that was gifted to me. I stared at it in awe wondering why it did so.

[Abby.]

Huh who said that?'

I turned my head to the side looking for the voice but no one. Meaning the voice came from the pendant.

'Odd i didnt do anything to get it to work.'

[I have been watching you for a while Sunny. I mean for all your three lives here.]

Huh? How does he know all that?

[he? I am a woman! A woman! Can't an evil spirit be a woman as well?]