Chapter 100 Movie Special Part 4 Finale: The Battle For Hisui

A/N: Warning, this chapter contains some strong language, gore and violence.

We return right where we left off as Ash looks up to the sky to see Volo riding on the back of Giritina, the dark aura around him still so gloomy that it makes the dark sky even look somewhat bright. Volo looks the definition of evil, a man willing to sell his soul to the devil himself to take this world.

Irida shakes her head and looks a little panicked as she exclaims "I know him, he's a member of the ginkgo guild that live in Jubilife village

Irida shakes her head and looks a little panicked as she exclaims "I know him, he's a member of the ginkgo guild that live in Jubilife village. I never knew he was the one taking the plates."

Serena scans around with slight panic on her face as well, not sure what to do in such a situation. The sky is so dark and the black aura is everywhere, it's like a nightmare world.

Naturally her eyes soon drift towards her boyfriend as she notices him gritting his teeth. She places a hand on his shoulder before she questions "Ash, are you okay?"

The raven haired trainer feels sick to his stomach as he shakes his head and exclaims "No Serena, you were right. I should have seen his aura, I should have left him tied up where I found him. I should have listened to you and used your judgement instead of being clouded by the present. Now the world's going to shit and it's all my fault."

Serena can understand her boyfriend's anger towards his actions, knowing he can be his own biggest critic at times. However that doesn't mean she has to agree with it.

She soon tries to calm him down as he takes him by the hand to turn him towards her. She soon cups his cheeks and looks him dead in the eye before she exclaims with an authority yet love in her tone "Ash look in my eyes when I tell you this. It's not your fault. We could never have known he was behind this. You can't blame yourself and you can't look back now. We need to keep moving forward together if we want to stop this. I need you to forget and move on. I need you at your very best. Please let it go, the anger and
the regret. Let it go for me, please."

Ash takes in Serena's words and knows deep down she is right. As much as wants to he can't beat himself up over this. There's still so much on the line here that he can't be stuck in his own thoughts. Simply put he can't regret the past, he needs to be ready to move forward and make up for any potential mistake he's made.

He takes a moment to get himself together before he replies "Your right Serena, no more worrying about what's gone wrong. Let's find a way to solve this and save the day. We were bought here for a reason right? So let's go and do what we came here to do."

Serena is certainly a little more happy to hear Ash isn't going beat himself up over this. He can be harsh on himself and she understands that, but right now he can't be. It's time to move forward and find a way to stop this.

Volo continues to circle around in the sky on Giritina for a few seconds longer, laughing maniacally the whole time about his perfect world in front of him. Eventually he circles around until he heads towards a mountain in the distance, one that hangs right under where the crack in the sky used to be.