Part 68

Jungkook leads him out the door then returns to you, and as he walks to where you are, you're finally able to appreciate how he looks. It's just like the other times when he had an event to go to - hair slicked back, long sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his dress shirt accentuating his toned chest, and the fit of his trousers showing off the rest of his figure. You eye him up and down and he smirks at you in response.

"So... you exposed yourself, Mr. Jeon," you say, pulling the neck of his tie to bring him closer to you. "Who taught you how to use your heart like that?"

"Who knew I even had one in the first place?"

"I did."

"Not at the start though," he says, with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"It was there, you were just hiding it. But I saw it. And I got used to it. Then I couldn't get enough of it, of you," you say, meeting his eyes. "And now I just... I want more of it, Jungkook. I want all of you."

Having you be so bold about what you want does something to him. It already got him weak in the knees when you directed his hand where you wanted it earlier and when you looked at him to grant permission about having a taste of you. Hearing you say you want all of him causes his mind to short circuit, but he recovers quickly, as he nods and releases a breath before cupping your face in his hands then crashing his mouth into yours again.

It's sloppier this time, as you both try to take in as much of each other as you can. Your tongues battle for dominance, you nibble and lick each other's lips, and you moan with every breath as he's got you caged against the wall, your hands gripping on his shirt to pull him even closer.

You feel Jungkook's length hardening as he's flushed against you, and you grind against him, needing that friction badly. He meets your hips and releases your face from his hold, supporting your back that now arches as you chase him, as he finds purchase on your neck, licking and sucking to elicit the most obscene sounds from you. He kneads your ass while you moan his name and plead for more, and you don't think you've ever felt this much pleasure with just this, and you can't wait for what comes after.

"Please," you beg, as you feel your cunt throb in pain.

Jungkook doesn't need you to say anything else, as he has the same desire to feel your body. There's so much he wants to do to you, so much more he wants to touch and feel. He wants to know how else you sound like, what makes you lose your breath, what makes you quiver and shake. He wants to know how else his mouth could make you come and how his fingers can drive you wild. He wants to know how your mouth feels wrapped around his cock, how much of him you can take, and how it's like to be buried deep inside your warm walls as your essence coats him.

He wants you right now, so he heads towards the closest room, guiding you backwards as he unzips your dress and removes your bra. His hands immediately map your bare body, feeling the shiver in your skin with every movement. You whimper when he fondles your breast, and the thought of you being sensitive to his touch makes him even harder.

The back of your knees hit the edge of the bed and he guides you to lie down. He trails downward, nibbling as he goes and memorizing your body this way. His mouth reaches your waist, and from here, he finds himself intoxicated from your scent. He slowly removes your soaked underwear and the sight of your went cunt makes him throb in pain.

You're so fucking beautiful, he thinks to himself. He can't believe he waited so long to have you like this.

He thumbs your clit, and your continuous moans and calls of his name make him give in. He stands up and smirks at you and, taking your hand, he replaces his fingers with yours, his eyes ordering you to touch yourself.