Part 77 - FINAL

**

You spent the rest of Saturday night curled in Jungkook's arms as you both watched a horror movie on his living room couch. On Sunday, you slept in and cooked lunch together before he took you to a spa. He insisted on getting a massage to help you relax before your big first day, and with the steam room and afternoon tea included in the couples package, you couldn't say no.

He looked happy seeing you satisfied. There was something about the soft kisses and sensual touches that got you relaxed and definitely turned on. You had dinner out after that then he took you home where he stayed until you started dozing off, wanting to spend time with you as long as he can before another busy week.

Your alarm goes off on Monday morning and you immediately get up, feeling that excitement of your first day rush through you. It's a different feeling this time - you'll be establishing a new routine, be around a different set of people, exploring new food places to eat at for lunch, and your days will be filled with new tasks and responsibilities that you can't wait to get to.

You'll learn new things and manage a team this time, and it will challenge you in so many ways. You'll also engage with authors and artists, and you suppose that's what you're most excited about - you want to connect with your inner self and your surroundings more, and to find peace and strength in other people's words.

Looking at yourself in the mirror after your shower, you can't help but smile. There's that joy on your face that's new. There's a bit of fear, too, but even then, you wish Jungkook was here to see how excited you look, or maybe to remind you that things are going to be alright. He messaged earlier to greet you good morning and you'll probably settle with texts for now, as he might be on the way to work with Lucas next to him.

Wrapping a towel around your body, you head out the bathroom to dress up. But that's when your doorbell rings, and you freeze for a moment because you're not scheduled to have anyone this early in the morning. It might be your neighbor. But it could also be—

"Babe?" Jungkook calls from the other side. "Are you still there?"

You immediately open the door to let him in and you stare at him, all dressed and ready for work.

"Hey," you say, returning his kiss. "What are you doing here? Did Mr. Ri drive for you?"

"No, I did," he smiles. "I told him and Lucas that I'll just meet them at the office and I won't be in until around 9."

"Why?"

"Well, it's your first day. And I wanted to get you breakfast. And drive you to work," he explains. "Maybe ease your nerves if you're a little anxious."

You soften as you watch him lay out the pastries and cups of coffee on your dining table. You were just thinking about him, and now he's here, making sure he's got your first meal and transportation covered on this pretty important day.

"I'm actually quite excited," you beam. "And I'm really glad you're here."

"Good," he smiles, taking his seat. "I... I know you're a grown adult and all but I didn't want you to go through this on your own."

You want to hug and kiss him at this moment but doing so while wrapped in a damp towel isn't a good idea. So you ask for a second and quickly wear your nightgown from last night, then you scurry towards him. You sit on his lap and bury your face in his neck, taking in his scent while your arms wrap around him.

His arms wrap around you, too, tightening his grip on your waist the more you curl into his body. He adores this giddy version of you, the one that melts in joy when he does something nice. It's wholesome, he thinks. He always believed you deserved that kind of care and treatment. He'd spoil you with whatever you like, but it's this tenderness that he learned from you, that he wants to try to keep showing.