Part 73

**

You wake up with Jungkook next to you this time, your limbs entangled with his under the comforts of his soft blanket. Your eyes flutter open and you see him propped up on his tattooed arm, smiling at you.

"Were you just watching me sleep?" You mumble.

"Maybe," he teasingly shrugs. "It's nice to see you resting well."

"It's your sheets," you say, earning you a laugh.

"Guess I know what to spoil you with next time," he winks.

"What time is it? And why aren't you working out?" You ask, knowing it's how he always starts his day.

"11," he answers. "I'm surprised I didn't wake up earlier. But when I did I just thought to sleep in with you."

"Hmm, good decision," you grunt, your mind still half asleep but awake enough to appreciate his half naked form next to you. You scoot closer and hug him, causing him to lay flat on his back while he wraps his arm around your bare body. "This is better than a workout."

"Well, I kinda had mine last night," he giggles.

And he's not wrong. After he tucked you in bed, you spent another hour or so just talking and cuddling and that led to another round of him pounding into you from the side, and then another one with him over you. He went so hard that he had to take another shower at 3 in the morning and he's probably done his arm and core exercises for today.

You don't even know how you managed to withstand all that, but you did, and you loved every second of it. You loved how he bit his lip in pleasure and how his neck veins popped out as he pounded into you intensely. You basked in his whimpered sounds and the kisses he showered you with as he came down.

And now you're in his embrace, curled against him. You'd do this all day if you could.

"But this is nice," he hums, as he strokes your back while also combing your hair with his fingers.

He kisses the top of your head while you moan in satisfaction, a kind of soft pleasure that relaxes you, that makes you feel like you're floating but also enveloped in pure warmth. That's what hugging Jungkook feels like, as his toned but smooth arms wrap around you. His rough fingers tenderly roam your body, and it eases your tired being; nuzzling his neck, you feel like you could fall asleep again.

But you're quite hungry and you assume that so is he, so you slowly disentangle yourself from him and say that you'll be cooking lunch when he whines.

"I told you I'll make something for you this time," you say, appeasing him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine," he concedes, stating that he'll go over the interview questions that a few reporters have sent over for him to answer while you're cooking.

He follows you to wash up in the bathroom - then gives you a deeper kiss right after - and then to the kitchen. He sits on the stool by the counter while you cook rice and seafood pajeon, something you boasted about last night.

"Babe, you think you could help me with the questions?" He asks, catching you off guard with the pet name that he uses in a different context for the first time.

"Sure," you hum. "Read them out loud."

So he does, and you spend much of the hour going through them and sipping your coffee, with him pulling you for a hug when you wander to his side.

You eat lunch while watching sports highlights on TV, then you spend the afternoon laughing over the variety TV show episodes that you've missed these past weeks.