Found them

Y/n POV:

"We found them!!" The captain yelled and I quickly ran to see if it was true. it kinda was, on the shore was katara practicing water bending. if Katara was here Aang must be near by too. the pirates didn't take long to tie up Katara to a tree. She was struggling against the ropes, when Zuko and I showed up.

"Y/n?" Katara said confused. I guess she didn't expect me. Zuko was talking with the captain.

"Katara don't worry I've got an idea." I whispered. she looked suspicious of me.

"How can I trust you?" She questioned. I was taken back. "you've been with the fire nation, I'm sure you've been helping them." she contined I got mad in an instant.

"Listen Katara I'm no traitor! I-" she cut me off.

"aren't you dating Zuko?" She spat.

"What the heck are you talking about?" I was honestly confused but also worried. did Aang think this too?

"he clearly likes you." Katara told me. I tried to think of something to throw her off but I remembered the kiss. we're not dating but he does seem to like me. We were interrupted by Aang and Sokka coming running in.

"Katara!!" Sokka called. he had his boomerang in hand and threw it I guess he didn't realize it was me. wait did he!? Katara thought I was dating Zuko. maybe all of them do?

The pirates and Zuko's crew noticed them and a fight broke out.

"Y/N!!" I heard Aang yell. I swiftly found him and pulled him out.

"Aang are you ok? your not injured?" I frantically asked. he didn't say anything but hugged me. this was different he was sad and, scared.

"I'm here Aang." I comforted him.

"You're not really dating Zuko are you?" he sniffled. I was surprised, I didn't think he'd ask that first. I froze for a moment thinking of a response. Aang noticed I froze.

"I'm not letting you go back to him." He said sternly. the fight died down a bit, and they noticed Aang and I were missing from said fight. Aang took my hand and took off running Katara and Sokka followed.

"HEY COME BACK!!" I heard Zuko yell. I knew this wouldn't end well.

We jumped onto the pirate boat and went as fast as we could, the pirates followed on Zuko's ship. I shot fire at them, using the skills Zuko tought me. after the fight we noticed a huge water fall.

"Uh any water bending help?" Sokka asked but it was too late we were already falling.

Aang pulled out a bison whistle witch he apperently had he blew into it, and Appa came flying! Appa caught us and we were soaring away. Aang hugged me, he was relived but also nervous I'd disapear again.

"Don't worry Aang I'm here for you." I said trying to comfort him.

"Y/n? what happened to your airbending outfit?" Sokka questioned. it had been awhile I kinda forgot i was wearing this

"honestly i don't know where it went. one day my clothers were gone and replaced with these." I shrugged

"well we better find you a new outfit otherwise people will think your fire nation!" Katara said concerened. she acted like she didn't acuse me of dating our enemy.

"yeah ok let's find some new clothes!" I cheered. at this point Aang cheered up, but i was the oppisite, I promised Zuko i would not run from him. isn't that what I'm doing now?

584 words

SEE YA!!