Blockade

Y/n Pov:

Zuko has been getting closer to finding Aang... I can tell but for some reason I haven't been allowed off the ship. Right now I'm siting in my room doing geography work seeing how the map has changed in the past 100 years. when Zuko came back onboard the ship he yelled something so loud the hole crew could here.

"I'VE FOUND THE AVATAR SET COURSE FOR CRESENT ISLAND!!" Zuko yelled. I immediately went running up to the top deck. Iroh was trying to talk Zuko out of this crazy mission.

"I agree with Your uncle. you shouldn't go to the fire nation just for-" I started. 

"HE'S RIGHT THERE Y/N DON'T YOU GET IT!! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GO HOME!!" Zuko yelled.

I didn't understand what he meant I knew he couldn't go home but that was it. I felt bad I couldn't help, but I didn't think he needed it. so I walked off to find Rina and Nuzu.

Turns out the both of them were busy. So as usual I was drawing... I could feel it though, the wind told me...

"Zuko found Aang..." I whispered. "So what happens to me after..." I crashed onto my bed and hugged my pillow. I was too distracted to notice Iroh entering.

"My nephew is just worried about you." He told me. I jumped at his voice, but quickly regained composer

"How can you be sure..." I questioned. In truth Zuko wasn't evil I could tell.

"Because he likes you. He doesn't view you as a prisoner, he views you as more!" Iroh told me. I looked at him confused. Iroh wasn't lying he was just confused.

"There seems to be a lot on your mind. Do you want to talk about it?" Iroh asked.
I sighed.

"My brother is being hunted, and I'm not there to help. I feel like you all should be my enemies but I can't bring myself to hate you all..." I started I kept talking about my conflicting feelings.

"It sounds like you're too worried about what should be, Not what is." Iroh said

"How do I stop being worried then?" I asked.

"That's not what I meant." Iroh said. It seemed like he had more to say but Zuko came.

"uncle we've found him!" Zuko yelled. Iroh followed Zuko up to the outer deck. I stayed in my room. what happens if Zuko catches him. 

I grabbed my glider and went to the deck where Zuko and Iroh were. Zuko was about to signal a fire ball at... 

"No way..." my eyes widened as I saw Appa!

"Y/N GET INSIDE!!" Zuko yelled.

"NO!!" I yelled back. in a surge of bravery I threw my staff in the air and for the first time in a long time air bended. I grabbed onto my staff and glided towers Appa

"hey is that Y/n??" I heard Aang yell in joy.

"Darn right it's Y/n" I shouted I sped up trying to get to Appa. I could tell Zuko was angry especially since he sent the fireball at Appa. I used my air to block the blow from Appa. I hopped onto Appa's back to get tackled in a hug by Aang.

"Y/n I missed you." Aang cried out he hugged me tight I returned the hug.

"Don't worry Aang I'm not going anyware." I told him. Aang released the hug and smiled at me.

"So you're not dead?" Sokka said. Katara elbowed him gently.

"why would I be dead?" I questioned

"well you are an air bender." Katara said.

"who can also fire bend." I stated simply.

That's when we noticed a blockade. we were at the fire nation border. I looked back to Zuko we locked eyes he seemed hurt that I left but with luck he'll get over it. I shook my head at him trying to tell him to fall back. 

instead he sped up.

"APPA YIP YIP!!" Aang yelled Appa went faster we got above the clouds but the blackade noticed and opened fire. I used my air to swipe the fire balls away.

"Dang way to go Y/n!" Sokka cheered. soon we arrived on the other side, in the fire nation. the real scary part was Zuko still fallowing us.

685 words see ya!!