sadness of the siblings

AANG POV:

it's been a few weeks and Katara and Socks still think Y/n is dead... But she can't be dead... She's my big sister and she's survived a lot. She just never told me why she needed to.

Katara and Sokla were trying to cheer me up but it didn't last long.

"Hey Aang!" Katara called. I looked over.

"I think I know what could cheer you up!" Katara cheered.

"It won't work Katara... I just really need
Y/n back." I said.

"Aang by now she's probably been executed." Katara told me.

"NO SHE'S GOTTA BE OUT THERE!!" I yelled. I was frustrated, upset, and I wanted her back. Then I realized.

"Zuko must have her and be using her to try and find me!!" I yelled.

"Aang-" Katara started but I was too distracted to hear. Soon Sokka showed up. I was frantically trying to figure out a way to save my sister.

"Is he ok?" Sokka asked. Katara shook her head.

"He's in denial..." Katara told him

"I'm not in denial!!" I yelled. "Y/n is out there waiting for us to find her!!" I finished.

Sokka and Katara awere so sure she's dead but I know In my heart she's alive.

Y/N POV:

I was doodling in my journal... At this point I didn't even write words. I drew me and Aang back at the air temple... I missed him, but I knew I couldn't escape. I still haven't been able to air bend in all this time.

"Aang you better be ok..." I whispered. I hoped the world would hear me and help him...

I heard Zuko coming, so I closed my book.

"Y/n can we talk about something." He asked. I was deeply upset right now. So I did what any non saine person does and mask my feelings.

"Sure. what's up?" I asked.

"Rina said you're not eating healthy lately. Is there a reason why?" Zuko asked concerned.

"I don't eat a lot. Is it that bad?" I questioned.

"Yeah but If you don't eat healthy you could get hurt easier." Zuko told me.

"I'm fine don't worry." I said flatly.

"Y/n I can tell your not fine. So come with me we're getting you a healthy meal" Zuko told me. He took my hand again and lead me to the kitchen. Where I was Nuzu at a counter chopping meat...
The monks never let anyone eat meet, so I never got to try it. Even now I try not too. Nuzu saw us and bowed to Zuko.

"What's the healthist meal you can make!" Zuko commanded. Nuzu explained a few different meals the issue is they all were meet based.

"Do you have anything not meat based?" I questioned. Both turned to me confused.

"You don't eat meet?" Zuko asked. Both people seemed baffled.

"Well I've never had it..." I confessed.

"But meat is an Important food group!" Nuzu exclaimed.

"Well I guess I can try it..." I said nervously.

"Ok I'll make you the best meat dish ever!!" Nuzu exclaimed excitement flowers through him as he began to cook.

Zuko and I waited for him to finish. Zuko gave me a rant about how meat has protein and it's essential to eat it to remain healthy.

Soon Nuzu finished the meal. I hesitated before putting a piece of chicken in mouth. I swear my eyes lit up. I dug in.

"Wow you really like chicken." Nuzu chuckled.

"This is the best!" I cheered, after I ate the hole thing.

"I'll make it for you again sometime?" Nuzu said smiling.

"Thanks!" I cheered. Zuko was relieved that I ate the food and would probably be healthier. I was thankful that I'm not really a prisoner anymore... I feel happy now

But at the same time Aang is still out there waiting for me...

I felt guilty... Aang was being hunted by zuko and here I am in his ship doing nothing to stop him...

671 words see ya!!