✦ party fouls

"they stop and stare

flashes filling the silence

of a Hollywood love affair"

SLOPPINESS ✦ This is a given, but be respectful. No fights, no insults, no hounding me for quicker updates! If you don't get accepted, I'm so sorry, I really wish I could accept everyone but I unfortunately can't. That being said, I might use your character as an extra if they are not chosen as a main. Our characters are going to meet a lot of socialites, so there'll be room for that.

SOLITUDE ✦ If your character gets picked, please be as active as possible. This is for you after all! It's really demotivating when you're writing someone's character and storyline and they just disappear. Especially because to pick that oc, I might have rejected other people that would have been a lot more active and would have enjoyed this story! In short, don't make me regret picking you. Receiving comments and seeing people's enthusiasm is my biggest source of motivation, so please give me your thoughts on anything you want! I'm sixty chapters into my other apply fic, so you can be confident I'll deliver!

SONGS ✦ Faceclaims can only be kpop idols, and you should try to match age (2-3 years above and below should be fine) and ethnicity (only half bending is allowed) as closely as possible. As you can probably see, I'm not too good at graphics, which means you can feel free to pick faceclaims that don't have a lot of resources. I love nugu girls just so you know <3

STUNTS ✦ No reservations, and I reserve the right to close a slot if I get a form I really like (though I'll try not to!). Speaking of forms, I will only accept google docs, to make my life easier. They don't need to be works of art, as long as they're clear and readable (I also always appreciate at least having a photo of the fc in it, to help me visualize the character as I read the form). Personally, what really draws me to a character is how many ideas I get for them. Rich characters that have many sides and details to them are a treasure trove to me, because I'll be writing them for a while, and don't want to run out of ideas! Also, you can apply for up to two slots.

SHADE ✦ If you need anything or have questions, don't hesitate to ask me! That's what I'm here for :) I'd rather not give out my discord but if you need to ask something specifically in private, you can always ask.