✦ the socialites

SHOTARO ✦ THE ROYAL2000

SHOTARO ✦ THE ROYAL
2000

Although he descends directly from the imperial family of Japan, Shotaro has spent most of his life traveling around the world. For someone with what they call "blue blood" running through his veins, you wouldn't expect him to be as humble as he is. But Shotaro doesn't care much for social conventions and has never liked to conform — it was inevitable, even in the eyes of his parents, that he would one day stray from the path of a prince. Instead, he'd rather experience all that the world has to offer, without being tied down by anything. Adventurous and always energetic, his sole presence tends to bring light and warmth into any room he walks in. A truly free spirit, Shotaro can sometimes be non-committal, much more focused on the present moment than on the uncertain future. After all, he will always have a royal cushion to fall back on if he needs it. In his circle of socialites, he is known to be the one to go to if you feel like going on an unforgettable trip. Just know he will be tagging along, but that is usually no issue, as his company is downright delightful. And yet, he never seems to let just anyone get too close.

✦ love interest; HORSESHOE

EUNSEOK ✦ THE HEIR2001

EUNSEOK ✦ THE HEIR
2001

As the son of the CEO of NexPulse, South Korea's biggest tech giant, Eunseok was born in more luxury than one could ever imagine. From a very young age, he was destined to inherit the business, and continue his father's ambitions of spearheading the fast progress of technology in the entire world. But Eunseok could never have imagined the day would come so soon. With his father's untimely and rather unexpected passing, the reins of the company were given to him, cutting short his many years of gallivanting around and having fun without a care about where his money was coming from. Truth be told, Eunseok has the potential to be a competent CEO, but what he lacks is motivation. Indeed, he is serious and methodical in nature, but has no love for business. Not to mention, his father's employees would rather not have him as a boss. He is known to be sarcastic, insecure, and very inexpressive, which are rarely the qualities of a leader though he hides a compassionate heart. This rather bad reputation is a perfect pretext for his step-mother, who has always hoped to one day take the company for herself.