𝐢𝐯. compliments

NEUROSIS ━ CHAPTER FOUR

NEUROSIS CHAPTER FOUR.

NEUROSIS ━ CHAPTER FOUR

────── 〔〕──────

LOTTIE AND VIOLET walked over to the keg their teammates were all stood around, taking a spot across from the two arguing girls.

Lottie let out a huff, frustrated at the whole situation. The arguing again, the timing of the arguing. She kept her eyes on Violet for a while, silently longing for her to look back at her, hoping that she'd just take her hand and lead her away from the others so they could continue their conversation.

But alas, that moment never came.

Taissa scoffed at the sight of Violet appearing, deciding to bite her tongue at what Shauna said and leave the situation. "Cool. Good talk."

"Just admit you did it on purpose!" Shauna continued, her words pulling Taissa back from her plan of walking away.

"Excuse me?" Taissa turned around.

"You heard me."

Taissa's eyes scanned over Shauna, taking in her state. "You're wasted."

"And you're a fucking sociopath!" Shauna snapped, attempting to take a step closer.

"Whoa!" Van calmly put her hand on Shauna's shoulder, trying to intervene. "Relax."

"No!" Shauna wafted Van's hand away. "Listen you guys. We don't have to worry about the Allie problem anymore because Taissa fixed it for us."

"I mean she's not lying— Hey!" Violet commented, only to be shut down by Lottie who jabbed her side gently, but sternly, with her elbow.

"What?" Laura Lee suddenly appeared. The blonde girl turned to Natalie, who had walked over with her. "What's she talking about?"

"She's talking about Taissa's little plan." Natalie answered, glaring at Taissa.

"Oh, please." Taissa started to grow more annoyed, feeling ganged up on. "Since when do you give a shit anyway? Don't you have a bong to hit or a dick to suck?"