27

C131 - Hop on - Part 2

Jungkook noticed how Lisa looked as if she were ready to fight with her hands clenched into fists, he asked her,      

"Why did you step away?" he asked, taking two steps forward towards her and before she could take another step, he had already caught up to her, "You really make me enjoy the chase, and some part tells me you love it," his lips twisted and Lisa stared back at him.     

"You are wrong," her reply was quick, and he did nothing but smile further.      

"Are you sure about it? I have told you many times already that I love the chase and you only give me more reasons to chase and hunt you down."     

"I am not a prey to hunt."     

Jungkook chuckled, "You are mine to hunt. It is better you stay close to me than trying to keep away a distance because you should know it brings about an opposite effect on me contrary as to what you think it will do. Your skin looks red," he said, his eyes moving away from her brown eyes that looked guarded to trail down from her cheek to the jaw and the column of her neck before it went further to look at the top of her dress before moving back up to look into her eyes.      

Lisa's skin only turned redder as blood rushed up, with his eyes that had trailed on her skin, "You are my prey to hunt. Just mine," his words came out to be absolute.      

The King was overbearing and compared to how things were, when they first met properly to have lunch with her family, she felt like it had only gotten worse. She was not his!     

"Say it out loud what you have on your mind," Jungkook probed for a reply, noticing how Lisa was resisting from blurting anything more. He wanted her to fall and make mistakes, mistakes just for him.      

"So that it makes things worse?" she asked him.     

The sinister smile appeared on his lips, amusement in his eyes, "When did that happen?" he asked, "I give you the freedom to speak."     

"Only in your favour," she replied to him. Anything that didn't go well with him he liked to turn it as if she was the one at fault.      

Jungkook shook his head, "I don't even remember when that happened. Maybe you can choose your words more carefully," she doubted that would help, "How did you sleep last night?" asked Jungkook, eagerness laced in his voice.      

"I had nightmares about monsters," answered Lisa, her eyes hardened knowing what he was hinting.     

The smile never lowered down from Jungkook's face, and he took in her expression of resistance, "You must have been scared. Want to stay in my room so that I can drive them away?" he asked her, his voice low that had the ability to seduce anyone, especially with the way he looked.     

This is what she was talking about, said Lisa to herself.      

"I think it will only make it worse," the words left Lisa's lips where she was gritting her teeth.     

"How do you know that, when we haven't tried sleeping on the same bed?"     

Lisa could tell that Jungkook was more than amused by her replies, and she was only entertaining him by continuing to answer him. Because if she didn't, it would only make him question her more, trying to make her talk.      

Ignoring his previous question, she bowed her head, "Milord, I have a request to make from you."      

"If it only sits well with me," came the condition and Lisa knew her request had been thrown out of the window before she could even propose it, "What is it?" he asked with a curious look in his eyes.