55

C271 - Tip toes- Part 5

Lisa chose not to answer him, knowing he could decipher her lies through her words. The more she would speak, the more she would dig a grave for herself. When Jungkook stepped closer, she turned her face away from him and his words vibrated on the skin of her neck,     

"Did you go to meet him...my sweet girl?"     

He knew.     

Jungkook's hand moved to pet her head, waiting for her reply. When he didn't receive one, the same hand that had been weaving through her hair, gently tugged her hair from behind, "Are you not going to speak?"      

"I-I didn't know if h-he was there," Lisa blurted when she felt Jungkook's bite of jealousy through his hand. Seeing him look at her like this, she felt her mouth turn dry, and she gulped.     

"But you had a doubt. Did he call for you?" While one hand of his was on her hair, another snaked around her waist, pulling her towards him. "I thought you finally forgot about him and started to accept me. Why did you go to him?" Every word that came from Jungkook's lips was filled with jealousy and his hold around her body alerted Lisa when it tightened,     

"Am I never going to have your heart?" his eyes glared down at her.      

"I heard his voice when I was walking by. I just wanted to see," Lisa had never been on the receiving end of Jungkook's ire, "I didn't mean to upset you," she whispered.      

Jungkook leaned forward, taking a sniff, and he gritted his teeth with his eyes flaring like flames that would burn anything, "Did he touch you?"      

It was not intentional! She was even about to move when it happened! Lisa screamed it in her head, knowing her reasoning would not be accepted by Jungkook. "I can explain what happened there, Jungkook-" Her words were cut short as Jungkook tugged her hair down to have her head pulled back.     

Jungkook covered her lips with his. His lips moved roughly against hers, biting and sucking it every now and then. His hand let go of her hair, and both his hands came to settle on the sides of her neck, holding her face as his thumb lifting her chin.      

"I won't give you to him," growled Jungkook between the kiss, biting into her lip and making her wince as the bite was not gentle, "You are mine."     

Lisa wanted to explain to him that nothing happened, but it looked like he didn't want to hear anything about it.      

Jungkook's hands that were on the sides of her neck moved towards her shoulders and then down towards her waist. But before reaching there, his hands stopped midway, and he used his fingers to brush her breasts, eliciting muffled moans from her covered lips as he     

continued to kiss her. His tongue pushed and rubbed her tongue, his teeth nipping her lips.      

Lisa couldn't fight it. Not because Jungkook was stronger than her, but because of his jealousy and his behaviour where he slipped out of control, it did something to her.      

"Tell me you won't meet him again. Not without letting me know," Jungkook's eyes continued to glare down at her.      

"Did you know Sehun is-" As it wasn't the answer Jungkook wanted to hear from Lisa, he cut in her words, interrupting her,      

"Looks like you haven't understood my question, Lisa," Jungkook asked through his gritted teeth. This is what love did. Intoxicating a person like there was nothing better than it. Jungkook was not willing to give her heart to anyone, "You're going to meet him again?" he pushed his leg between her legs, pressing it.