35

C171 - A dark place- Part 1

Lisa noticed how Sehun' eyes met hers for a few seconds before they looked at the King. He bowed his head in greeting. Lisa had to say that even though Jungkook and Sehun were not in obvious good terms with each other, Sehun was still behaving politely with Jungkook, and the main reason could be that it was because Jungkook was the King of Devon who could crush Sehun like an ant.      

"Welcome my King, to my humble shop," said Sehun, "Milady," he finally greeted Lisa who gave him a nod with a small smile. The last time she had been looking at Sehun, it had warranted with Jungkook's hand moving up on her thigh. She was learning, Lisa was a fast learner compared to the other girls whom she knew, and she prided herself on it. She hoped it was true.      

"Good day to you Mr. Heathcliff," no tailorman? Asked Lisa to herself. Was Jungkook nice because Sehun was polite? Also, it would be rude to look down at Sehun when they were not in the castle but in Sehun' shop.      

Jungkook had a big smile on his face and said, "I am here on Lady Lisa's word that you make excellent clothes compared to the others in the towns," upon the King's words, Sehun turned to meet Lisa's eyes, "And I have to agree on her word. You do have beautiful clothes, indeed. The one that she wore during the night of the Hallow in the castle. Beautiful creamy white that was smooth to touch."     

"Thank you for your praise, milord," Sehun bowed his head, and his assistants bowed their heads too, "It was made of cotton silk which was mixed with linen. We were hoping to make something-"     

"Mr. Heathcliff, I was speaking about Lady Lisa's skin," chuckled Jungkook and this had everyone's eyes widen, but Sehun was not exactly pleased hearing this. Sehun' lips pursed, "I meant the cut around the shoulders was extravagant, showcasing her slender shoulders."     

Lisa didn't know what part of it was more mortifying with what Jungkook just said. This was no closed court but a shop that was outside the castle. Before Jungkook could say anything, she said, "We were looking for gowns for me."     

"Wedding gown," added the King just to make sure the others didn't miss.      

"Miss Harris, are you getting married?" asked one of the assistants, astonished.      

"I would have never thought that it was going to be Lady Lisa first, before her sister," came another assistant's words who was a young woman.      

Lisa could feel Sehun staring at her, and all she wanted to do right now was run away from this shop. Even if it meant, going back to the castle with Jungkook willingly. She made sure not to look at him and kept her eyes on the shop's assistance who questioned her.      

Jungkook happily chirped the answer, "Do not worry, unlike the invitations of the Hallow, the one for the wedding will be sent to everyone. Lisa and I would like everyone to be a part of it," he smiled at them, and the assistants looked overjoyed at the fact that they would be invited to the castle as they hadn't received the invitations to the Hallow before.      

And when they realised it was in the castle, they looked at Lisa and then at the King. Miss Harris was getting married to the King?!     

"Congratulations, milord! Milady!" the female assistant looked more excited than anyone and Lisa put up a smile, "It is good to hear that there's going to be a wedding."     

Jungkook chuckled, "I am sure you will have the opportunity to attend more than just ours," his eyes moved to look at Sehun.      

Sehun' hands clenched at his sides at the helplessness he felt right now. If Jungkook was not a King, but a normal person, a human, Sehun would have plummeted his fists into the man's face. But he knew better than to do that.