83

C411 - Carry you forever- Part 2

Jungkook looked at Lisa who had glowed for a moment when her wings had spread out. It wasn't an apparent glow, but he had picked up the subtle change. For someone like him who adored Lisa and had always kept her close, watching over her, a change like this wasn't hard to notice.       

"Does it mean I cannot live here anymore?" asked Lisa.     

"Why not?" Jungkook questioned back, "You are a dark angel, one where blood is written. I don't think Heaven ever told a dark angel to join them as the angels. At the same time, you aren't a fallen angel. If you ask me, I would say you get to choose what you do. A free soul that doesn't have to follow the rules."     

"Like you…" whispered Lisa, and Jungkook offered her a smile.     

"I guess you could tell that."      

Lisa didn't forget how Jungkook's wings were different from the demoness Lilith, who had bat-like wings, but there was some similarity when it came to Paschar as his wings were made of feathers too, only that Jungkook's wings were black while Paschar's was white.     

"What if you are an angel, too?" asked Lisa.      

"Then I might be the angel of death, better than the Salavete Mortem," he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "I will be anything you want me to be, Lisa. I hope that you will stay here, forever with me, and nowhere else."      

"I wish to be nowhere else, but here," she whispered, and Jungkook leaned closer to her.     

"I am so glad that you want to be here," Jungkook's hand moved to hold the side of her neck, bringing her near to him before he captured her lips with his own lips. Her lips were soft and sweet, supple enough to make him want to gnaw on it.     

Her body didn't feel like it was in a defensive mode anymore, and she opened her hands to place her palms on his shoulders, before wounding her hands around his neck. Her fingers played with the ends of his hair that were on the nape of his neck. Her lips were fervent on his, seeking for comfort as she had grown comfortable with it.      

Opening her mouth, she welcomed his caress and feelings, something she had been allowing, and now that the pain had left her body and her back had somehow healed itself as she couldn't feel it burning anymore, she moved closer to him for reassurance. And Jungkook gave her that. She stirred his emotions as no one had ever done to him. He pulled away, whispering to her,      

"Let's clean you up," and Lisa looked nothing less to a small kitten that had been put outside the house on a rainy night.      

Jungkook tried hard to resist himself from torturing her in here, but he had come to learn to cherish her and he now controlled himself. He pulled out the coat that he was wearing to drape it around Lisa's shoulders. Lisa could feel her lips thrum as Jungkook had only gnawed on it a few seconds ago.      

The thought of his lips on hers had made her toes curl in pleasure even though it was just a kiss and nothing more than that. But Lisa had experienced how it felt to have Jungkook treat her at the mercy of his eyes, mouth, and hands. A breathy sigh escaped her lips, and her heart shuddered. As her dress was torn, and her back had bled earlier, she looked down at the ground to see the drops of blood on the clean white marble floor.      

"Does the scent of my blood bother you?" Lisa asked Jungkook, her brown eyes peering into his red eyes that had turned dark with desire.      

"I don't think, bother is the right word to be used here." As they both had stood up, Jungkook bent down to pick Lisa up in his arms.