23

C111 - Please- Part 3

Lisa was this close where she could see her father. She wanted to go and talk to him, asking if he was doing alright and she wanted to meet her mother and sister. When they were in the carriage, it is what she thought she would be doing, which was why she looked at Jungkook with her eyebrows drawn together.      

"I will return back. I won't escape, and you are here," she reasoned. They had finally come here, which is why she didn't know why he was only letting her see her father from afar to only take her back to the castle.     

A smile rose on Jungkook's lips, "My sweet girl," he said, raising his hand to touch her face but Lisa took a step away from him, "This is the reason."      

"I do not understand your reason," replied Lisa because she didn't.     

"It is like us, sweetheart. You are with me, and I have done nothing but watched you," he explained in a calm voice.     

"That's a lie! You have touched me!" exclaimed Lisa to hear Jungkook tut at her.      

"That's a huge accusation at the King. Do you think that I have touched you the way I want to touch you?" he asked, his eyes skimming to look at her face and the dress she was in. Lisa had taken a step away so that if a person were walking past them, they wouldn't think wrongly about their relationship, but Jungkook wanted people to know Lisa was his, even though there was still time for her to give her heart to him. He took a step forward, testing her and he could tell she wanted to take one step back.      

"I thought you- that I was going to meet my family," said Lisa, her eyes pleading at him.      

Jungkook chuckled, "You thought wrong, Lisa. How can I let you go? Consider it to be a trade. You will be allowed to go meet them when we have made some progress." On his words, Lisa looked at him with a look of betrayal in her eyes, "Sshh," he said when he noticed her eyes starting to sparkle, "I brought you here to show that I have upheld the word which I gave to your family."     

"What about me?" whispered Lisa, "I need people of my own!" her emotion changed to one where she now glared at him.      

"You have me."     

Lisa closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. He was vexing her as no one else had ever done in her life. She was not someone to feel like this, but Jungkook was pushing her.     

She didn't know what to do with Jungkook. She was so convinced by his words today in the carriage that she would get to see her family. To talk to them and hug her mother. It seemed like the King didn't know how to love, "You claim to be in love with me, but this is not the way you do it."     

"I guess you haven't been listening to me closely. Love doesn't have to be the same. We have our approach," reminded Jungkook, "Some are sweet, some harsh and some twisted."     

"Twisted," whispered Lisa as she opened her eyes to look into his dark red eyes.      

"Why do you resist?" he asked, "If you want to meet the tailorman, we can do it. Especially the way you both were looking at each other back there," and Lisa gulped hearing this. When did he notice it?      

"So that you can scare him or embarrass me?" asked Lisa.      

A wicked smile graced on Jungkook's lips, "I don't think I have to scare him. There's no point in scaring someone who is already scared. But I would love to check the progress of the garter."     

"What makes you think I am going to wear it?"      

"You will. It is just a matter of time you make another mistake." He then pushed one piece of her hair behind her ear, his finger trailing down behind the skin of her ear before letting go, "I am just waiting for it."