42

C206 - Help you wear- Part 1

Lisa and Jungkook sat in the room. He looked at her while she stared at the ground, feeling his gaze on her. When she finally decided to meet his eye, she saw him offer her a smile.      

"Are you going to pick up the box?" he asked her. She opened her mouth only to close it. Nodding her head, she stood up and went to fetch the small box that was on the ground. Lisa couldn't believe that Jungkook had asked Sehun to make a garter for her and Sehun had done it.      

With the box in her hand, Lisa was ready to go to her room when she heard Jungkook question her, "Where are you going?"      

Lisa turned around to see Jungkook stand up from the couch, "To my room. I will try it there," she answered to him. Jungkook walked towards her, taking the box from her hand and said,     

"How will I know if it fits you or not. I need to see how it looks," Jungkook's red eyes moved up to look into her brown eyes, his words direct and straightforward. Her cheeks tinted pink, and she wanted to break away the gaze from him, but she couldn't.      

Believing it was good to be frank, and straight forward like him, Lisa tried to put her thoughts in a sentence, "Milord-"     

"Jungkook," he corrected her, his eyes calmly looking at her, "I noticed that you switch back and forth between my name and addressing me 'milord'. I prefer you call me by my name. I am sure you are already aware of it." A faint smile formed on her lips.      

Lisa doubted if she would ever come to meet someone like Jungkook in her life. Someone who knew what he wanted and chased it unashamedly, "Jungkook," his name came as a whisper.     

Hearing this, Jungkook took a step closer, "Are you trying to seduce me, Lisa?" he asked, raising one of his brows to see her shake her head, "Why are you whispering my name?" he whispered to tease her.      

When Jungkook spoke to her like that, Lisa felt like he was back to his teasing self. It made it difficult for her to keep a straight head in front of him, and he noticed it. Gulping quickly, Lisa started to speak before Jungkook would begin to spin her head,      

"Jungkook, we need some boundaries," she said to him. Jungkook tilted his head to the side.      

"What for?"      

"I-You, you cannot see me until marriage," she said, meeting his eyes anxiously, "You cannot tease me."     

Jungkook continued to have an oblivious look on him, "I don't know what you are speaking about. I don't think I have seen you. Rather I must say you were seeing me yesterday."     

"What?" she blinked at him.      

Jungkook's smile slowly and steadily broadened over his lips, "No need to be shy with me, sweet. I know where your eyes were lingering yesterday before you left my room," he said, raising his hand to only hover over her face but not touch it and it came back to his side. He was holding back himself from kissing her. Jungkook wanted Lisa to yearn for his touch. The spark had already been ignited, and he was waiting for it to be set ablaze. He opened the lid of the box in which the garter laid.     

Lisa's eyes fell on the piece of clothing that Jungkook held in his large hand, his long fingers running through the material. It was just like the way he had ordered it to be made. Made of astel pale pink made of satin with white frills around it with a design that looked delicate.      

"I am impressed," commented Jungkook, "I cannot wait to see you in the wedding gown. Let's hope it comes to the castle quickly. Go and sit on the couch," he coaxed her. The smile on his lips died down as he continued to look at the garter.