Chapter 63 sour cooked

<Third POV>

"Tangina mo! Ano na naman ang ginawa mo?" Galit na tanong ni Kieron sa panganay na kapatid.

Hindi nagsalita si Kioz.

"Why the hell did you give the 10% shares to Vin, huh?!" Paninigaw ni Kieron sa kanya.

"Gago ka! Papatayin ka na ni dad this time!" Problematic na sabi ni Kieron.

"You gave up the Pentagon Pub and now you give the ten percent to Sanford company? What are you up to? Papatayin ka na ni dad this time kapag nalaman niya ito Kioz!"

"I'll make a way. It's just ten percent."

"Alam mong hindi maliit na bagay ang ten percent!" Gigil na sabi ni Kieron habang nakayukom ang kanyang kamao.

"Tangina! Tinulungan mo pa sila makuha ang isa natin investors! Mas lamang sila sa proposal natin!"

Even Kioz ay problematic din. He is just staring in his laptop.

"Tapatin mo nga ako, why did you give the ten percent to them? You even help them to the proposal project!"

"My wife was sick that day and I want to see her, I was damn worried about her. Pumasok siya kahit may lagnat siya. Vin saw me at the entrance of his company at ayaw niya ako papasukin. He demand me to give the ten percentage in exchange na papasukin niya ako sa company niya."

Hindi nakasagot si Kieron at huminga ng malalim; calming himself sa nalaman.

"What about the proposal?"

"It happened that day too. Vin assigned the proposal to my wife and I help her."

"Tangina!" Malutong na mura ni Kieron.

"Fuck it! I don't know how to help you with dad about this matter. You let the enemy enter the zone," umiiling na sabi ni Kieron.

"We'll look to other investor and let's see a way to take back the ten percentage," Kioz said.

"How can we do that? Nakapasok na sila and they'll do everything to be a number in the market again."

Kieron got silent, wala din siyang maisip na paraan. He admit his mistakes. Tatanggapin na lang niya ang suntok ng kanyang daddy, hindi naman masakit iyon. Sampung bodyguards lang naman ang mambubugbog sa kanya plus his dad punch.

"Fuck you!" Inis na sabi ni Kieron sa kapatid.

"Call Jaedon and ask him to help as find a new foreign investors," Utos ni Kioz.

"Fuck you! Why don't you do it? You have phone," annoyed na sabi ni Kieron.

Sinamaan lang in Kioz ng tingin ang kanyang kapatid.

"Sanford is using my wife against me," Kioz said.

"That's a bad idea, man. Tell Sabrina that her boss is your enemy and let her resign to her work."

"She' happy there. I support her happiness."

"Even it dangers for you?"

Kioz nods.

Bumuntong hininga si Kieron.

"This is bad. I'll help you with this matter."

"You're man in love," Kieron added.

"Bobo ka magmahal."

"Are you talking to yourself?" Sarcasm na tanong ni Kioz.

"You are stupidier than me. Fuck you," Kieron cursed his elder brother.

"Really? Who cried in front of us begging to help him win his wife back?" Ganti ni Kioz.

"At least I didn't sell the ten percent of the company shares to my competitors in a reason I want to see my sick wife!"