1. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. HE WAS TOO BORING

"KIDS! BREAKFAST!" CLAIRE DUNPHY'S VOICE woke Chloe up, "Kids!"

She let out a loud groan as her eyes flickered oped, squinting momentarily at the bright light coming in from the windows of the Dunphy family room. 

"Phil, would you get them?" She heard her sister's voice, much quieter this time as she spoke to her husband. 

Chloe let out another groan, catching the attention of Claire and Phil as she finally sat up, rubbing her face and smudging last night's make up onto the back of her hands. 

"Yeah, just a sec," Phil muttered as he looked down at his phone.

Claire rolled her eyes, "Kids!" She yelled again.

"Can you stop yelling? You're givin' me a headache," Chloe complained as she walked into the kitchen. She was still dressed in the dress she had on when she left the Dunphy house the evening before. She had one high heel on, the other had fallen off in her sleep and was still near the couch she crashed on when she got in. 

"I didn't hear you get back, what time did you get home last night?" Claire questioned, glancing at her younger sister before continuing to prepare breakfast for her kids.

"Last night?" Chloe smirked as she grabbed the coffee mug that was sat on the counter and took a sip. Smudging her already smudged red lipstick even more and transferring it onto the blue mug. 

Claire rolled her eyes, "Typical," She muttered, shaking her head, "I thought we agreed if you lived here that you'd start to calm down?"

Chloe shrugged. She looked around the counter at the plates and food that was covering it. She grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it, "In my defence. I don't remember that."

"Yep, I'm stayin' with my lovely, totally normal and certainly not a control-freak of a sister because my best friend and her husband decided to have another kid," Chloe said  sarcastically, speaking into the camera as she sat on the couch in the Dunphy living room. She rolled her eyes, "I love her but her first kid is no picnic. Why on earth have another!? Oh, and her brother's moving back so he gets my old room."

"Did you see that banker again?" Phil questioned, suddenly becoming interested in the conversation as he finally looked up from his phone.

Chloe shook her head and grimaced, "Nope. Been there, done that. He was too boring."

"Boring or wanted something serious and you're a total commitment-phobe?" Claire asked with a pointed look.