21. HAWAII

THE SUN WAS BEATING DOWN on Chloe as she walked through the resort. A fresh berry smoothie with a straw and mini, pink umbrella in her hand. She was already dressed in her bikini, with a thin summery dress flowing over the top. Sunglasses covered her eyes. Her hair up in a messy ponytail. Her pool heels clacking against the marble floor as she rounded a corner, almost bumping right into her brother.

She spotted Mitch, Cam and Lily, all looking like they were heading out of the resort. A leaflet in her brother's hand and Lily's diaper bag over his shoulder, whilst Cam held onto their daughter.

"Chloe, hey, do you wanna come with us?" Mitch offered, waving the leaflet about.

She furrowed her brows, "Go where?" She asked, not bothering to read what was on the cover of it.

"A lavender farm," Cam told her, a clearly fake smile on his face. 

"A what now?"

"Lavender farm," Mitchell told her, opening the leaflet to show her the photos inside of it as she pushed her sunglasses up onto the top of her head, moving her bangs along with them, "It's an entire ranch full of lavender," He said, grinning excitedly.

Chloe stared at him. A clearly uninterested look on her face, her eyebrows furrowed as she reached over to put the straw in her mouth and drink some of her smoothie, "You're kidding right?" She finally asked. Looking between the couple.

Mitch shook his head, "Come on, it's fun."

"I think I'll pass," Chloe told them, pushing her sunglasses back upon her eyes, "I'm off to the pool, "When you finally get bored of your lavender, feel free to join me," She told them, as she walked around her brother she pinched Lily's cheek gently before giving the baby a quick kiss on her head before walking off, heading towards the adult-only pool after having been annoyed enough by random kids in the normal pool. 

"Chloe?"

She stopped. Her eyebrows furrowing as she spun around to look at who just called her, not recognising their voice. 

"Oh my God, it is you," The man grinned, getting up out of his beach chair and walked over towards her. Hugging her without asking or receiving a hug back.

"And you are?" She asked, tilting her glasses as she looked him up and down. He seemed quite tall, he had short blonde hair and slightly tanned skin. His eyes were a deep chestnut brown, looking like they had a red hue to them in the sunlight. She spotted a skull tattoo on the inside of his bicep.

"It's me, Andrew."

She stared at him blankly.

"Andrew Croy?"