Chapter 64: Bulls' Decision

"Thunder Smash!"

"... Agua Stream: Splashing Smash!"

Rocky blocked their attacks with his hands but he is obviously being pushed back.

"Graaaaahhhhhhh!" James and Thor exclaimed.

"How many times do I need to tell ya...!" Rocky exclaimed. "Nothing would work!"

"There is something that would work!" Bulls appeared in between James and Thor and threw another punch. "Hakyushu: Ten Pound Bolt Hammer!"

Rocky got sent flying away, tumbling across the rugged pile of debris.

"You are wrong, all along..." James panting heavily. "... He is not weak."

"Bulls is stronger than what you initially thought, because..." Thor clenched his fist and roared. "Bulls will be the human who will save Asgard!"

Rocky had no time to dodge and was sent flying away from them.

"Nice throw." James praised Bulls.

"Gotta do it. Muscle memory, I guess?" Bulls said.

"It is not yet over." Thor said, clenching his fist.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Got an idea on how are we going to defeat him, Mr. Bulls?" James asked.

"Honestly, I've got nothing."

"Having nothing to do is greatly different from wanting nothing to do." Thor said, looking at Bulls. "You are hesitating."

"I know, I know." Bulls frowned.

"We've got no time for that, he's already back."

"That one's nice, Bully!" Rocky started to walked out of the smoke and dust. "Though, it seems like you cannot defeat me all by yourself and needs the help of these puny little friends of yours.

"Shut up, Rocks." Bulls began to dash towards him.

James and Thor followed, closing the gap between them all.

"Now! You shall pay!" Thor pulled his elbows back and lowered his torso, charging his fists with his own electricity. "Zap: Cannon!"

"We will... defeat him!" James raised his closed fist above his head, crossed. Then, he lowered his stance and level his right hand on his abdomen forming the energy. Finally, he stepped forward and pushed his right hand forward, straight to Rocky, blasting his energy. "Agua Wave: Deep Blue Current!"

Bulls breathed deeply and opened his eyes, it radiated the same intimidating blue gleam. Around his eyes, blue veins appeared crawling towards them.

"Blue Bolt..." he concentrated his power on his glaring eyes. "... Blazing Torch!"

A pair of burning beam bursts out of Bulls' eyes, going straight to Rocky.

Their strikes pushed Rocky away from them, burning him with their blasts.

"No... I won't accept defeat!" Rocky exclaimed. "Boom Clap... Burst!" He clapped his hands and a blast pushed his opponent's attacks away from him.